*************************

Finally it was the day Arnav would be leaving. It was morning 5AM but she was unable to get any sleep for the whole night and that too for first time!! She turned to face Arnav, since last few days it had become her habit to hold his hand in her while sleeping.. She moved her eyeballs at their joint hands. Just some hours are left after this he would be leaving for Singapore!! She was feeling like her heart was beating loudly, demanding more oxygen!! She was going to be alone in this big room.. She just took their joint hands closer to her chest, near her heart.

Since the time, Arnav got up, he had not seen Khushi. For first time in these days, he was late and she woke up early, but this disturbed his mind. Climbing down the stairs, Arnav looked around and saw Khushi talking to Karan and Anjali who were there too to meet Arnav. Karan smiled seeing him.

" There is He!! Come here.."

Arnav joined them, Anjali gave him a tight hug.

" We will miss you Chotey... Again!!"

Arnav patted her head.

"I'll miss you too.."

They talked for sometime, Khushi escaped from there. Arnav was noticing her, why was she hiding from him?? He wanted to save this last moment from everyone for them!! Excusing from others, Arnav came forward to Khushi, before she could escape Arnav held her hand.

" Come with me!!" 

More than a command it was a demand from his side. 

Though Khushi wanted to deny but failed to do so. It was such a fragile moment that Khushi thought if he had demanded any other thing else, then she would not have resist herself too, why was she feeling so submissive towards him at that moment?? He caught hold of her hand and took her with him to their bedroom. Making her sit on recliner, Arnav went back to cupboard and opening the locker where he keeps his important papers and documents, he took out a small box. Coming back to Khushi, he pulled the coffee table and sat on it . Khushi was just watching him, opening that small box Arnav took out a Watch, taking Khushi's hand in his he said.

" Once I threw away your watch, you remembered that!!"

Khushi nodded her head, Arnav continued.

" You remember Di's engagement shopping day, you were so excited and I asked you why you wanted to join them??(Khushi was staring at him confusingly, why was he saying all these then??) That day, you took that watch I had gifted to you, but again kept that back not wearing that.. I was hurt when I saw that, but again on Di's wedding I saw you wearing that watch.. I was angry, I did not understand the thing you disrespected other day, why were you wearing that day!! I felt like neither me, nor anything related to me holds any importance in front of your eyes... So I threw that away thinking I would not get the next chance to see you ignoring my gifts!!!"

Khushi's eyes got widen.. He thought this?? But she had not done that because of this reason, for her that was one of her lucky things..

She stopped Arnav instantly.

" No Arnav.. I did not wear that on engagement shopping day because that day was just a normal day for me..Not any special but Di's wedding was special for me!!! And that watch was my Lucky one!! I did not disrespect that ever.. I just wanted to wear that on only those days which were important to me!!!"

Arnav stared at her unblinkingly, Did she do that because of this reason?? And what was he presuming then?? And his gifts was special for her... but he thought she was disrespecting it not wearing that, he thought she did not want anything in her life that would be connected to him!!! He remembered how he talked to her on Di's wedding, how hurtful his words were that day??