Fiona x Amy (Smutt)

Fiona x Amy

Fiona's P.o.v

I'm back in Mobius again, only reason being is because I want a break from Scourge. It's not that I'm losing interest in him or anything, he's still the bad boy that I know and love, especially in bed~ but I want something a little different. Problem is I don't know what, all I want is a little more excitement~

I've started to try my search for someone that could interest me in a little area in station square, I would have gone to the back alleys but I feel like I want someone a little more innocent. Someone I can play around with where I'm in the lead. So far I've come across no one that interests me, all the guys I've come across are all business people, too uptight for my liking right now. I soon come up to a café called the rose café, yuck, such a sickeningly sweet name it makes me sick but the food and coffee that I'm seeing people enjoying through the window do look quite appealing, and all this searching has made me a bit peckish.

Shrugging my shoulders I go over to the glass door entrance and push my way in and up to the counter, no one was there for the moment so I had to wait. Pretty soon I get impatient and look over at a tiny pink little bell near the cash register, it had swirling roses around it's surface. I press the top and it lets out a high pitch ring that honestly only irritated my ears.

"One moment please" came a bubbly voice of a female from the back room, where have I heard that voice before? It definitely sounded familiar and I'm not one to forget something so maybe its someone I know but the fact that I can't instantly recognize it is more than a bit infuriating.

A white-gloved hand grips the doorframe that separated the front counter from the backroom, pulling into view a golden ring worn on the wrist followed by a peach arm. Before I can see the face of the owner my eyes get fixated on the clothes that get pulled into view. A pure white apron with the logo matching the one out front adorned on the chest piece of the apron, however some of the logo was seeping into the females breasts leaving little to the imagination of the cup size this chick rocked. The apron covered a mini dress, the main color featuring red with white trims at the bottom, the dress matching the boots that had a white stripe along the middle of the shoes. I recognise those shoes.

I finally manage to draw my eyes back up the females body, my gaze wavering a bit on the curves the tightening of the apron reveals then finally up to her face. A pink hedgehog with jade colored eyes, a peach muzzle and her quills tied up in a mid ponytail. Amy Rose, but she was older than last I saw her. If the longer quills,  slight height increase and busting breasts didn't give that away then I don't know what else will. She was no longer the little brat that I remembered from our fights like when I had broken her little hero's heart back when I revealed I was with scourge the whole time. She was an almost fully grown woman, high teens definitely.

"Hello how may I serve you today?" Came her mildly matured voice, time had treated her well indeed and I suppose the same for me if she doesn't recognise me straight away.

"Just a hot chocolate thanks" I respond, I wasn't thirsty for it but I know what I was thirsty for. I found what I've been looking for and no way am I leaving without a taste~

My new found prey goes into the back room and while she does I quickly grab one of the aprons that were on a hook beside the register and put it on. Now that I look like I work here I can just slip past into the employee only room without being considered suspicious. I smirk as that's exactly what I do, I check for any other employees but she was the only one at the moment. She was a fighter before but now without that big hammer that was her trump card is nowhere in sight she stands no chance, she was never a hand to hand fighter.