Chapter 5

Josiah's POV

     It makes me feel proud when my mate looks at me, taking in my body and features. He does look flustered at he nods his pretty head for me. I grin. Blaze spreads his wing out for me.

     I guess the damage is partially my fault. Sometimes mates tend to run away or attack each other for dominance. I was not losing him or being the submissive in this relationship.

     Most noble dragons have one or two special abilities mine is healing and strength. The abilities or genetic, so both my parent's abilities were passed down to my younger sister and I.

     I gently touch his wing, and a light yellow light emits from my hand and the long rip in the wing slowly heals. I glance out of the corner of my eye to see Blaze watching intently.

     I wonder about Blaze's old life. I keep my curiosity in the back of my mind, wanting to ask him about it later. I want to claim him though. I want to see him trembling under me.

     I start to get aroused just thinking about it. As soon as his wing is healed, I press my lips to the new skin and shift back into my dragon form.

     I wonder if his body has changed yet? I want to have offspring with my mate... My bones pop and grow and I change into a dragon.

     Blaze starts to get up, probably to greet me, but I growl and push him back down. My dragon side is going crazy. My cock grows and comes out of my cloaca. My claws dig into Blaze's sides to keep him in place. I must say, he's being a good boy. I can smell him getting aroused too. He's already starting to smell a bit feminine. I lick his cheek in praise and rub my cock to his opening.

     Blaze is so tight, not to mention he's a lot smaller than I am... I don't want to hurt him. I slowly press the tip to his entrance and push my cock in. It takes a little bit before I penetrate. I hear Blaze hiss and him tense up. Oh, it hurts both of us now. I press myself on his back, my body covering him in a comforting heat. I purr in his ear and lick his face in hopes of calming my mate down. Luckily, it works and I take this opportunity to push in a bit more, and a bit more, and a bit more until I'm fully sheathed inside of him.

     Blaze is panting and it's so cute. I had always thought I'd forcefully claim my mate and hurt him and claw his scales all over, but I find myself wanting to be gentle with him. When I was hurting him, I felt so bad... I just wanted to cuddle him and rock him to make my mate feel better.

     "Okay... Go ahead, please..." Blaze says quietly, his head resting on the cool stone beneath us.

     I smile and pull out before pushing myself back in. I hear a gasp and a moan and I take that as a sign to keep going.

     I go faster and harder. We're both letting out low rumbles of pleasure. I see Blaze's nails digging into the stone beneath him. I eventually feel him getting tighter. The spines on his back stand up and his tail goes stiff. I can feel my cock growing. I'm so close. I can tell he's close too.

     My claws did deeper into Blaze's hips and my thrusts go harder. I bring my face to his neck and bite down hard. Blaze lets out a roar and cums hard. I'm marking him as mine. I feel Blaze's hips try to buck and his body writhing under mine.

     When my mate cums, I cum, filling him with my seed. I keep thrusting into him, a bit slower though. I don't want to waste any... I keep my cock inside of him, not wanting any of my seed to come out.

     I let go of Blaze's neck and let him rest. His body finally stills and I clean my tired mate by licking his neck and back. When I see his eyes close, I relax too.

     About an hour later, I pull my cock out. Blaze has taken most of my cum, but I didn't want him to get dry and cause potential pain to him... I do manage to keep him asleep as I pull myself out and readjust our position. Blaze is snuggled into the safety of my chest.

     I relax and drift off into a light sleep.