"Boo!" I exclaimed

"You actually scared the shit out of me." Parker laughed

I got down and he turned to face me.

"Alena drove me." I explained as he looked for my car

"I see." he spoke as he waved to Alena and Zara

He looked me in the eyes, "Missed you."

"Missed you more." I said as he kissed my cheek

Parker grabbed my hand and we began to walk towards the fair.

We rode a few rides together but we found our friends and branched off. Which was completely fine, it just felt nice to hold his hand and have him by my side.

"The tilt a whirl has my stomach in knots. It went way faster than I remembered." Lilia queased

I laughed as I took a piece of the funnel cake, "It wasn't even bad."

"You have a stomach of steel though!" Lilia justified

"True." I agreed with her

"We should go on the swings next." Zara put in

I looked over at Alena who was looking intensely at her phone.

"Everything okay?" I asked Alena

She handed me her phone, "Have you seen that?"

I looked down to see a picture of Parker in a suit at a desk.

The title - Parker Fitzergald to Become Youngest CEO at Eighteen

I scrolled down further to the article by Forbes that was published an hour ago.

Following the death of his father, William Fitzgerald, Parker Fitzgerald is expected to become the youngest CEO of a billion-dollar company at eighteen effective August first. P. Fitzgerald says he plans to move to the big apple full time in late May. He will forego college to fulfill his father's wishes of him becoming CEO. Representatives say Parker will my trained on how to properly run a business and the economics of it all. Let's see what this young CEO has in mind.

I put the phone down and put my face in my hands.

How was a blind-sighted like this.

"Oh my god." I got out

I stood up from the picnic bench, "I have to take care of something."

I walked hastily through the carnival, I saw John Paul with some girl.

"JP!" I exclaimed

He turned around and stopped walking.

I ran up to him, "Where is Parker?"

"His by the pirate ship with Jordan and Wyatt. What's going on?" John Paul wondered

"Nothing, it's probably not even true." I brushed off

I began to walk off as John Paul spoke up, "That Parker is moving to New York to take over the business?"

I turned around slowly, "How did you know? Is it true?"

"Oh my God, he was supposed to tell you last Sunday." John Paul stomped his foot lightly, "I guess he really couldn't bring himself to tell you."

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. You should probably talk to him." He ended as he went off with the girl

I felt like a fool.

Everyone knew except me and I had to find out from some news article that my boyfriend was moving over two thousand miles away.