I look up with a smile plastered on my face but immediately feel like I'd ,been winded.

Dark hair with slight stubble,blue eyes that you can see from a fair distance and oh that bone structure. I feel my whole frame go abit wobbly,why is he so hot? Is it possible for someone to look like that? My eyes momentarily drop to his frame, he's built...oh no this is not good.

I meet his eyes,oh God I'm sure he knows I'm checking him out.

"Mr Shield" I greet brightly, He reaches forward and takes my hand in a shake. I attempt to keep it firm but I'm sure it's like shaking a floppy fish.

Even just this contact has me shaky. Dammit.

He gestures to his office and I follow as he begins talking again.

"Very good to meet you, Talking to my partner he said your mannerisms and résumé were exquisite." he complimented. He opened the door and stood back for me to enter. I gasped and pushed my lips into a thin line.

"Thankyou" I squeak and walk into the wide spaced office.

Woah. He's got some view up here. The whole office outer walls were glass,looking right out over the city. The decor was all cream with,you guessed it, marble furniture. At the left side of the room was another glass door which looked like it led to a smaller joining room.

Suddenly he was back in my sight and was waking round his desk until he sink into his chair.

Now I feel intimidated,i was stood directly in front of his desk with his eyes directly on me. They were somehow gentle but still...i could tell he was analysing me.

"Please sit Miss Dakota" his voice rippled. It's so smooth. He gestured to the leather seat just in front of me. I found myself sitting instantly.

Is this the control he has over everyone? I suddenly feel very small.

Stay concentrated,you deserve this and you can work in a professional manor,whether your boss is hot or not.

"So,From what Mr Sawyer has told me about you,I'm already impressed." He chuckled. I smiled with him and felt rather flattered about what Mr Sawyer had said about me.

My eyes dropped. He's got really good teeth. He's just hot like all over,this is so not fair.

"Thank You. I really appreciate the opportunity. I know there were many applicants." I commented attempting to act some what normal.

"Indeed" he emphasised. He seems easy to talk to,maybe this won't be so bad.

He sighed and was on his feet.

"Right." he walked round the desk and began walking towards the door on the left of his office. "Follow me" he smiled back at me.

I was on my feet and scurrying after him. He probably has every woman here wrapped round his little finger. He probably knows it too.

"So,Hayley-"

My whole inside rolled over in delight as he said my name.

Why is he so perfect!

"This will be you're office,if you don't mind could you keep this door open that way I can get ahold of you whenever I need" he requested. It wasn't really a request,im sure I don't get a choice but who am I to argue?

I nodded and smiled alluringly

"No problem" well I tried to be alluring. I don't really know why I bother! He's probably married,dating someone or gay! That's always the way and even if by any miracle he is single...its never happening anyway.