~A Rondevu with a Doctor~

Reed x Oz
   Reed was once again focused on his his work, in his rather inconveniently tiny study. His fingers tap on his desk unaware of the door creaking open. "No....that can't be correct...." He erases what he had just wrote down while mumbling. Reed groans in frustration as a pair of arms wrap around him.
    A head nuzzles it's self into his neck. A soft voice mumbles in his neck "Darling.... Come back to bed.... You need the sleep." Oz softly peppers kisses onto his neck. Reed sighs softly groaning.
   "W-what are you doing?" Reed stutters out while leaning into Oz's touch unentitionally. He gulps shyly as his face flushes darkly.
    "I'm helping you relax... You seem stressed~" he says seductively licking the shell of Reed's ear. ",and you'll work yourself to death if your not careful...." He whispers running a hand down his collar bone and down his waist. Reed gasps and shiver at his touch.
    Oz smirks while kissing his neck, leaving hickies and bite marks. Reed whimpers helplessly not used to the sensations. He grabs Oz's wrist making him pauses looking at Reed. Tears prick Reed's eyes as he shifts uncomfortably as he whimpers out "I-It h-hurts...." His face bright red as he trys to cover himself.
    Oz smirks "Already hard~? I have barely touched you~" Reed hides his face in embrassment. With this action Oz chuckles lightly and kisses the hands coving Reed's face, before getting onto his knees.
    Reed moves his hands from his face. As he feels a hand unbuttoning his pants. He yelps in surprise as Oz palms his bulge. His face is bright red. "W-what the hell are you doing?!" He hides his face again.
    "Helping you with your little problem~" he purrs softly licking him thru the fabric of his underwear. Reed whimpers softly and lightly bucks his hips. "S-stop that~ I-it-it feels w-weird~"
   Oz chuckles lightly at Reeds cute flustered face. "I don't think you really want me to~" he grips the rim of his underwear slowly pulling it down. Letting Reed's member free. Oz smirks and licked his lips. "Damn Reed~ I didn't expect you to be so well hung~" he says running his finger up Reed's member making him shiver and moan.
    Reed's eyes are half lidded and clouded with lust. His face a dark shade of red. While a hand muffling his embrassing noises. Reed shivers as Oz kitten licks his tip while softly gripping his thighs. "G-gah~! O-oz~" he takes his hand from his mouth and grips Oz's hair.
   Oz groans as his hair is pulled as he deepthroats Reed. Reed groans loudly and he tilts his head back lightly growling as he bucks his hips. Forcing Oz to take him all. Oz gags slightly and open an eye shocked by the assertion of dominates from this innocent elf.
  Reed grips Oz's hair roughly. Reed smirks with a dangerous glint in his eyes it almost seems to flash. "Well aren't you going to finish what you started~" he says huskily in almost a different, deeper voice. "Did start this~" he leans forward a bit and whispers. "You're going to FUCKING finish it~" He growls before he leans back while bucking his hips lightly, as if to signal Oz to continue blowing him.
   Oz felt his face flush and heat rising in his body. His grip on Reed's thigh tightens as he instantly begins to force himself to deepthroat Reed's whole member. Tears prick his eyes as he looks up at Reed.
    Reed's face seems to be back to normal. Well as normal as a flusted face and a tongue hanging out can be. His eyes seem to have softened and his grip on his hair has lightened. Reed lets out breathless moans while his toes curl. "O-oz~ Oh gods~!" He moans loading seeming to tense quite a bit. "I-I-I feel f-funny~" his breath hitches he weakly covers his mouth as he cums down Oz's throat.
     Oz is forced to swallow every drop of the salty liquid down. As tears slip from his eye as he looks up at Reeds blissful and lewd face. It made it worth it. Just to please his companion and to help him relax. Oz pulls back with a 'pop' he admires Reeds tired face. He seemed really tuckered out.
   Reed opens his eyes slowly panting heavily. "W-what was that...?" He drowsily mutters as he rubs his eyes and yawns. Oz smiled softly licking his lips before kissing Reeds for head. "How about we talk about it in the morning love." He says quietly while picking up the very tired tall elf. (Baby's first blow job)
   He brings Reed back to bed next door to his office. The elf is fast asleep by the time they get there. Oz tucks in the tired man before going back and blowing out the candles in his office. Oz does have to ask... 'What happened to Reed... He seemed different and almost.... Dangerous....' He thought as he blew out the last candle. He hummed thoughtfully 'I'll think about it later, I'm fucking tired' Oz walks back into Reed's room and curls up to him after getting under the covers.