8

"Yeonjun oppa! Look!" Mirae's voice broke the silence. Yeonjun looked towards the thing Mirae pointed and chuckled.

"Thank you Mimi!" Yeonjun said and hugged her. Outside there was a balloon kinda thing which had 'happy birthday Yeonjun oppa' on it.

From a distance the loud voice of hoseok sunbae could be heard. Not long after the door of our dorm swings open and in came Bangtan. They all started singing happy birthday for Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun-ah! We brought u presents." Said Taehyung excited. They all gave their presents to yeonjun who put all the presents next to the ones his members gave.

"Oppa! Why don't you open it all?" Asked Mirae. To not disappoint his dongsaeng he just nodded and started unwrapping the presents.

He got 2 bucket hats and a Mang plushie from Hoseok. 1 gucci hoodie from taehyung. A pair of black vans and a white shirt from jungkook. A black belt and black shirt from yoongi. The movie 'the intern' from Namjoon. A pink jacket from jin along with a RJ pajamas. And last from the bts members. He got 4 books from Jimin.

As for his own members. Kai gave him a big plushie. Soobin gave him Doraemon plushies. Beomgyu gave him chopper from one piece related stuff as for Mirae... she bought a big cake for yeonjun and also arranged the balloon thingy.