4

A week has passed and Mirae felt a bit better. She got news that her mom was gonna visit Korea and she was looking forward to spend some time with her mom.

"Guys! We kinda are free... do you guys wanna hang out like old times?" Taehyun asked.

All members  nodded including Mirae. The guys found themselves progressing in making mirae feel better.

"First we need to bring the stuff we need." Said beomgyu.

"No need! Just wait here! I'll be right back" said Mirae excitingly.

Mirae ran, yep, she literally ran, to the dorms. She took the picnic basket from the countershelf in the kitchen and put a big picnic blanket in the basket.

Then she took her time to walk back to where the guys were. In the convrnience store.

"Okay. Let's do some shopping!!" Said Yeonjun.

When we were done picking the things we need... the total came out more than expected.

But then again it's because Kai put in 3 big bags of chips, 6 sandwiches, 2 small trays of sodas (each tray has 6), and 6 bottles of water and some other stuff the other members picked.

Not long after they all arrived at Han river. They all put the items in place. Some fans came by and greeted them and to Mirae's surprise the fans that came by were Mirae Biased.

And for once since her debut she felt loved by the fans.