3

It was night time. Mirae lived with the boys in one dorm and she had her own room, since that was what the ceo wanted. Mirae was thankful of him.

Mirae looked at her phone and saw that it was almost midnight. She could still hear the chatter of some of the boys in the living room.

Mirae locked her door and thought about how her day was.

She had put all her stress, frustration and worries into singing.

While they did the v-live there were so many mean comments that she stopped being in the vlive after half an hour, while the live went on for 2 hours.

Mirae lied down on her bed amd curled herself up in a tiny ball. Before she knew it she felt tears streaming down her face.

She silented her sobs in the hopes that the guys won't hear her. She didn't want them to worry.

Outside her room Soobin, Taehyun and Beomgyu sat around the table.

"Has anyone noticed anything of mirae" asked the worried leader, soobin.

"Yea... i think she has something bothering her mind... she sang really loud at practice.  It was the singing she always did when she had a bad monthly rank." Said Taehyun.

"Besides she has been showered with loads of hate. I think the fans do-" "if they do not like her... they should also not like us. Because we come in a pack."said soobin.

"Don't worry let's see how the upcoming days  will be... if it gets worse we'll confront her." Said Beomgyu. And the three boys all nodded.