five

Third person POV

Louis walked up to Skylar's room, curious and worried about her. Between the previous hours resulted in a huge fight between Niall and Harry. Zayn was frustrated, trying to pry them apart. Liam felt bad. He never meant to have those hurtful words slip out of his mouth.

It has been days since Skylar have left that room.

Louis knocked on Skylar's door a few times, nothing. He decided to open the door. He found himself staring at the empty room in shock. He walked over to her desk and found a piece of paper lying there. Picking it up, he heard the words thatt were written by Skylar.

Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall.

I have to go. I'm sorry, but I need a break from all this drama. We started working together for a month and I'm already hurt. Deeply. I hope when I'm back things will be sorted out. I'm not ready to face you all yet. Please don't look for me. I'll be fine.

Love,

Skylar.

Louis felt a tear roll down his face as he folded the piece of paper and stumbled downstairs.

"Guys, Sky's missing! We need to find her!" Louis demanded. But noone heard him.

"Oh for fuck sake, Skylar's gone!" He growled.

Finally hearing his words, everyone froze.

"W-what?!" That was all Liam managed to choke out.

Louis just sighed.

"She's gone... She left. She wrote us a letter in her room."

"Lemme see!" Harry snatched the paper from Louis' hands and opened it.

"We need to find her, she must have left not long ago" Harry mumbled moments later.

"What are you guys waiting for? Let's go already!" Niall snapped.

Liam Payne

She left. It was all my fault, I shouldn't have overreacted. I blamed her wothout even knowing what's going on. I'm such an idiot. I hope she's ok.

"You tried calling her yet?" I directed my question at Louis.

"Yeah. Tons of times it went to voicemail.." he said.

"Well, try again!" Niall snapped. Wow, I've never seen him like this before, he must be really worried.

Just then, my phone vibrated. It's Simon. I let it go on speaker.

"Hello?" Everyone stopped and listened.

"Ah, Liam. Yes I have to inform you that Skylar is no longer the song-writer of One Direction. She has resigned. She's now working with another new band in Australia. She said don't worry about her. She's doing just fine."

I could see Niall's face. He looked heartbroken. His eyes are filled with tears and sorrow.

"Oh ok, I understand...."

"Alright, there's no need to worry. You all will be meeting your new song-writer in the studio on Monday. Make sure not to be late again, we have plenty of recording to do."

"Ok, we'll be there."

"Very well then, I guess I'll be seeing you guys on Monday."

"Yeah ok. Bye." I hung up.

We were all silent on the trip back home. After we got in the house, Niall went straight into his room without a word.

This is all my fault.

Skylar Williams

Anne and I were wating pizza in the studio. Ash was staring at me and my cheeks turned into a shade of crimson red. I realky liked working here. I felt free frim the problems, temporarily or not.

Ashton was waving a inflatable banana at me. I snapped out ofmy gaze and blinked at him.

"What?" I snapped unintentionally.

"I said, would you like to go on a date with me?"
------------------------------------------
SHITS GONNA GET REAL NOW
STAT TUNED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS MUAHAHAHAHA
no? Ok bai
-Allie