three

Niall Horan

My vision blurred as I took another shot of the strongest alcohol the bartender gave me. “Another one,” my voice was hoarse as Liam tried to shake me out of it. “Go away, Liam,” I muttered. I yelled as I threw the glass cup on the floor. “Why does he always steal the people I like?!” Liam pulled me away as he gave a 70 dollar bill for the bartender. “What the hell are you doing?!” I pushed him away as he tugged me out of the club. “Are you serious?” Liam yelled at me as I stumbled around. “ Why does he always take everything and everyone I love? Why is he the center of attention? What about me?!” My voice pierced the skies as I screamed with all my might. Liam had never seen this happen to me before. I sat to the corner and vomited. Soon after, I was back to sobbing. For once, I actually found a girl that I had an interest in and of course he had to take her away. I knew I was freaking out, but the alcohol that I previously consumed is taking my mind away, and suddenly, the world blacked out.

Skylar Williams

“Jesus Christ, that’s a lot of food!” I exclaim as I drool on the pizza that was sparkling in front of me. “On me,” Harry cracked a smile as we bumped our pizzas and took a ginormous bite out of it. I moaned in delight as Harry laughed at me. “It’s like watching live porn,” Harry mumbled smiling. I shot him a flirty and joking smile. “Isn’t that what you watch?” His face turned red as it was my turn to laugh. “Not always,” he mumbled again as I doubled my laughter. 

“So, Skylar, what type of music do you like?” Harry asked as he ate a spoonful of ice cream. “I like a variety of music. Rock, Pop, Metal, Indie-“  my words were cut as I saw Harry staring at me. He started moving closer as I was froze on spot. “You’re so beautiful….” Harry whispered as his lips collided with mine. Surprised, I laid still, but then regain my composure and move my lips along with his.

I didn’t know what I was thinking.

The door bursted open as Liam and Louis walked through the door. Their eyes widened. We pulled apart and I could see the furious look in Liam’s eyes. I felt myself start to cry. Fun fact, I might be brave, but under my wall is a weak girl. His eyes softened as he saw my terrified look. “What the fuck are you doing?!” Louis shouted as he stole a tub of ice cream. “Hey, that was mine!” Harry glared at the pigeon- loving boy as he gobbled up his ice cream. “Are you fucking serious? Niall is in the club weeping about you while you are here kissing Harry?! Why are you such a slut ?!”

I felt myself broke and I lost emotional control. “What the fuck is wrong with YOU? You have no right to choose who I want to date or like. I’m not dating anyone and I have the right to kiss anyone I want! Fuck off!” A couple of tears fell as I shook my head in disappointment and walked away. “To think you were different,” I muttered.

Niall Horan

I woke up in the backseat of a car as I saw a familiar face. It was Zayn. “Dude, you’re finally awake!” Before I could reply, a pounding headache flew through my head as I groaned in pain. My friend handed me two Advil pills along with a glass of water. “Thanks,” I muttered as I swallowed the medicine down. Then reality hit me. The events of last night flooded my brain; it was like opening a book. You suddenly receive all this information. “Where’s Skylar? And the others?” I asked nonchalantly, trying to act like I didn’t care. “They’re at Skylar’s house,” Zayn replied. So he drove me there as I sat at the back, wishing that in a snap of fingers my hangover would be gone. 

I walked in her apartment as I stared at the sight that was happening. Louis and Liam were sitting on the couch, Liam freaking out as Louis tried to calm him down. Harry sat there looking smug with a smirk dancing around his lips. Zayn was ultimately confused. I curled my lips and walked to Liam “What the hell happened?” Liam had his head in his hands. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to, I didn’t mean to…” He kept mumbling to himself as Louis stroked his back. “Let’s talk somewhere else,” Louis said as he dragged me to the kitchen. He explained everything that happened 5 hours ago, and I felt my jaw clench as my fists were balled up, ready to punch the two assholes, leaving innocent Louis behind. I tapped Harry’s shoulder as he spun around. Without a fuck, I smashed my fist into his jaw.

Skylar Williams

I screamed loudly as I punched the wall with my fist. Seconds later, I felt my fist bleed and it hurted. But that didn’t matter. It didn’t stop my anger. I packed up my bags and wrote a note.

Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn and  Niall.

I have to go. I’m sorry, but I need a break from all this drama. We started working together for a month  and I’m already hurt. Deeply. I hope when I’m back things will be sorted out. I’m not ready to face you all yet. Please don’t look for me. I’ll be fine.

Love,

Skylar.

I called up my uncle and surprisingly he agreed to my little break. Booking an airport flight, I slammed my laptop down and shoved it in my bag. Jumping out of the window, I landed with a Thump! As I ran and found a cab.

Staring at the sky, I was in the plane to Sydney. I didn’t know what I was going to do there. But as long as  I’m away from them, there’ll be peace. For now.

thank you for 150 reads yooo

WE COULDNT FIND A SHIP NAME FOR LIAM AND HARRY CALL 911 NOW

love the fact that steal my girl describes this chapter so well lol

ok bai

-krysti and allie