one

Skylar's POV

"Okay, let's get stuff cleared," Uncle Si said. I snorted. He turned and gave me a glare. "You look like a decapitated zombie," I commented. I heard one of the boys stifle back a laugh, as I mentally smirked. The fun with working with Uncle Si was that you can make fun of him a lot but he can't do anything because he needs your help.

Niall's POV

Skylar was the girl I saw at starbucks. She seemed quite shy when I saw her there.

Huh, I guess there's more than it meets the eye.

Throughout the whole discussion, she kept making nasty comments about Simon.

It was hilarious.

The boys and I tried to stop ourselves from laughing, but Louis turned purple and choked. We had to get him some pills before he died. Just kidding. I think.

Skylar had brown hair with blue eyes, they're similar to mine but her's was lighter and has a shade or green over it. Her eyes would always light up at the mention of music. It was shown that she really wants to have music involved in her future life. Her smile was adorable, it shows off her crooked teeth that reminds me of the one i use to have before the management insist i would have braces on. Trust me, it was like going a root canal but not given any pain killers.Skylar was beautiful. she's unlike the celebrities and models i meet all the time, she was special, She was like a gift dropped from heaven.

I promised myself I'll make her mine before anyone stands a chance, espeacially Harold.

Louis waggled his fingers in front of me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I realized I was staring at her for a long time. "Oi, mate, you okay there? Simon was asking you something," he said in a teasing tone. The boys snickered. Skylar turned to a shade of a bright tomato. "Huh," I gestured at Simon to repeat his question. "I said," his voice dropped to a low octave. "You, Liam, Louis and Skylar are going to work on the lyrics, while Harry and Zayn work on composing the music."

"Understood?"

I nodded quickly. As he gave me the "deathiswaiting" look. Oh he can be VERY serious sometimes, i wonder how Skylar pulled it off that easy without getting into trouble?

Skylar's POV

Uncle Si made me stayed back to have a "chat" about things. I hope it isn't anything serious.

"Skylar," He began. "You need a manipedi? Sure," I said bluntly. His face looked annoyed as he continued with a stern voice.

Serious business, nice.

"Skylar, I want you to know that this is a serious thing and I hope you can try to not get too attached with the boys.."

I died a little. Shaking my head, I whispered, "I can't control that." "I'm going to be working with them for a couple of months, that's a long time!"

"But you must. This affects your career and their fame. I know you're grown up and all but i still don't want you going around letting everyone know you're my niece, especially to people you've just met. I'm just trying to protect you. So do you promise to try not to get attached to them? Especially the blonde one, I've seen how he looks at you."

I sighed, knowing that I can't deny this. "Alright, I'll try my best, I promise." I turned on my heel and shut the door. He's really protective. Oh well.

The boys standing outside jumped at the sound of the door closing. I almost forgot they were there. Louis was on a piggy back ride with Harry, Zayn was wearing a batman mask and Liam was trying to shave his beard.

Niall was hugging a teddy bear sleeping soundly on the couch as his eyes suddenly fluttered open because of the noise i caused. Oops. "Oi mate, you're awake!" Louis cheered, as Harry let out a pained voice considering he was still carrying the carrot lover. I stared straight into his blue orbs and smiled. He beamed at my way, showing of his nearly perfect braced teeth. I miss his crooked one though, coz they looked cute on him, not me. If I hadn't learn to be professional, I would be dry humping his ass.

Sorry, I'll spare the details.

An imaginary hand pinched me to snap out of it as I let out a yelp. Everyone stared at me.

CRAP.

I chuckled nervously as I grabbed my bag and ran out of the room. Way to go, Skylar. Starting your first day with the biggest boyband awkwardly.

I wonder what's going to happen in the future if i actually end up dating one of them? Oh who am i kidding that'll never happen. Besides, i'm pretty sure they're not into girls like me. Even if they would, there's still this "Cow" in the way. I understand Uncle Si is a bit overprotective - who am I kidding, he's insanely overprotective when it comes to anything that has guys involved. But i guess he's doing it for my own good.

But I'll be legal in a year. No more peeing my pants, right? Haha, why am I single, man. I guess there's plenty of reasons why but i would'nt wanna go there if i were you, i'm not one of the most positive person ever ya know.

Now the only thing i have to worry about is surviving 3 months without embarrassing myself infront of these 5 dudes who are apparently high profiled and famous.But I guess I already did just now...

I bloody hate negative thoughts. They would probably hate me, they think i'm ugly, i'm nothing special, i thought out loud.

Wait.

I thought out loud.

SHIT

I glanced at the people staring at me.

Well done, Sky. Its only been like 2.00p.m.? and ive already embarrassed myself twice today. I wonder how things are going to be sticking with those boys for months.

I should probably join stand-up comedy.

Hahahahahaha no.

What a wonderful way to start a collaboration.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~