two

Skylar Williams.

Today is your first day of work.

Don’t fuck shit up.

I made a mental note to myself as I prepare my breakfast. I can’t keep screwing things up an embarrassing myself. That was a bit too much. Trust me, I’m really excited for this collaboration with them. They are very good singers, I admit.

I’m just trying to act really professional. Don’t blow my cover, okay?

For some reason, a certain blue-eyed boy has been in my mind. I hope you know who I’m talking about. Or  I would most likely shoot your parts off. Just kidding. I think. His eyes were mesmerizing, it’s like someone can drop into his ocean of blue just by staring.

Ew, cut, ‘drop into his ocean of blue’ what the heck? Did I take too many pills today?

I shook the thoughts out of my head (there goes another weird line) as I inhaled my breakfast and ran out the door. Uncle Si, being the nice uncle he is (note the sarcasm) , left early, ditching me. Once again, I walked on the streets of London as I head to the studio.

Opening the door, I was about to say my usual “Sup Bitches,” but then I remembered the biggest boyband was in the studio. In the same room. I frowned. “Hi,” I said instead, my mind internally screaming for me to say something witty.

The lads looked up;  all of their eyes were  glued to their phones to notice my existence.“Oh! Hey, mate!” Niall cheered a bit too loud. The other boys said their hellos as we all head into the music room. The music room is a majestic place. It had all different types of instruments. One of those probably cost more than my life savings.

Niall’s  guitar > my life

“So, do you have any ideas on what to write?” I started the discussion while digging my bag for the writing pad. I noticed a pair of eyes on me as I wrote some points down into the pad. “Yeah, here’s the ideas.” Liam chucked a piece of paper at me. Well, that’s a bit rude.

“I was thinking we could write a song about a girl who is really insecure, and we can write it to show that everyone is beautiful.” Niall piped up meekly. “Nice!” I grinned. I looked down at Liam’s paper.

Liam’s random writing pad. Oh wait, this is just ideas.

A girl who you like but she’s with someone else. Prove you could love her more than the dude can.

-

“This is actually really good, Liam,” Liam’s face brightened up. All right, let’s get writing!

After about an hour of writing, we finished the song Niall thought of and were half way done with Liam’s. They were both really good at thinking up ideas and words for the song.

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,

It just won’t feel right,

‘Cause I can love you more than this

That was my favorite part of the song. “This is awesome,” Louis smiled in triumph as he looked at the soon-to-be done papers. “You didn’t even help, mate,” Niall nudged him playfully.Louis stuck his tongue out. Smiling, I gave them the papers. “This was a great session, guys,” I smiled. “I hope to see you soon.” I nodded and gave them all a hug.

As I was walking out the door, Uncle Si called me. “Hey, Sky, are you done with the writing session?” I whistled softly. “Yeah, we just finished,” “Splendid! I’ll have a look at the lyrics later tonight.” “What about the music composing?” “Harry and Zayn had already finished two songs.” “Okay, thanks Uncle, bye!”

Turns out, for them, we had to do many different processes for their song. After writing the song, we had to split the solo parts and manage the rhythm . We also had to wait for the publicist to manage all  the drama that’s happening on the Internet. After that, the boys had a recording session that took a while to finish recording. Finally after that,

What Makes You Beautiful was included in their single named after this song, along with two other songs they wrote.

-

In about 48 hours, What Makes You Beautiful hitted number one on the Billboard. Simon was delighted about this. Louis suggested we threw a celebration party. “Oh, no, I’m most definitely not going,” I said. “Good. You aren’t.” Apparently Simon the Cow was back to being an overprotective idiot. “Why not?” “No. She’s too young.”“Yet,” I added. Harry smiled. “I’m not legal too. I’ll stay back with you. We can take out Nandos and watch movies.” I returned the smile. “Sure, why not.” I guess I did not notice the piercing glare Niall was giving Harold.

*

*

So while 4/5 of the boyband was celebrating at a club nearby, I was sitting on the sofa with my laptop on my, well… lap. I had absolutely no interest in attending a party. If you don’t know, aside from my slightly (lol) rude nature, I hate parties. I hate all those… unhealthy stuff. Excluding pizza and Nandos, though. They are my bae. As I was watched the 29th cat complication video, I heard the doorbell ring. “The door’s unlocked!” The door opened as the curly-haired boy walked in with a tub of mint chocolate chip, pepperoni and Hawaiian pizza, two whole mild chicken. My mouth started watering. “You are the mvp.”

-

yay 6am writing with allie!!!!1!1! fun 

lol hope you enjoyed bc didn't we coffee lovers enjoy it?!?!?!?! hahaha no.

we did not sleep whatsoever.

we made forts though. 

thank you so much for 100 reads on this book it means alot to us

that's all so thanks bye i love you lots like jelly tots

-krysti

hi this is allie here

if we get 150 reads we'll update???? idk 

thanks for reading ilySM ALSO THANK FOR 100 READS HOLY BANGARANG  KANGAROO

WE ARE SLEEP DEPRIVED BY WRITING THIS 

- allie