Chapter one: The New Boy

Warren at age 8

A small boy, no taller than 4'9 sat in a white, padded cell, crying and screaming.  He was only 8 at the time.  It was his third day at the asylum after he killed, and ate his parents dead bodies.  He was a problem child.  The boy fought, cried, and bit at anyone who tried to get close.  He was restrained to a pink straitjacket, with bright yellow stars on it.  It was tight in on his scrawny arms, and the strap between his legs firmly pressed his diaper against his skin, which was horribly uncomfortable for the little boy.  He wrestled with it, crying and squirming.

During his temper tantrum, a petite, young nurse came in, holding a bottle.  The little boy sniffles and looked up at the lady, whom gently ruffles his hair

"Look who we have here!  A sweet little boy I see.  You want some milk to make you feel better?" The lady firmly placed the tip of the baby bottle into the little boy's mouth.  He suckled on it roughly.  He was clearly hungry.  The lady had a calm voice, that seemed to be working on Warren. 

"T-Thank you," choked out the little boy.  He slowly nuzzles her cheek, falling over, his padded bum sticking in the air.  The kind lady coo's him, as the little boy giggled happily. 

The fun and games didn't last long.  The kind lady that Warren loved, disappeared.  She was never seen again. 

Present Day

Warren sat in his cell, wearing his usual, a straitjacket, his diaper, and a muzzle.  He was 18 now.  He quietly waited for his nurse to arrive, who would give him his normal medication and a breakfast.

"Morning Warren!" Said a deep male voice.  He was a strong-ish boy with dark brown hair and green eyes.  The nurse took his muzzle down, putting a baby bottle in his mouth.  Warren drank calmly, making eye contact with his nurse

"Morning!" Said Warren through his bottle.  Though he was an Adult, he was still being bottle fed.  He didn't mind, but he missed real food.  You can only take so much supplements.  As he finished, the nurse gently changed his diaper.  This was Warrens least favorite part.  Having a boy his age, change his diaper.  He felt horrible the whole time.  The nurse pulled the strap between his legs tight.  He let out a squeak "W-Woah..T-That's too tight.."

"You'll live.  It has to be tight.  How are we supposed to keep you in that thing?" The man pats Warrens head.  Warren let out a yelp.  "Oh hush.  Calm down..The guards say I have to pull it as tight as I can so you can't walk.."

"I already have ankle cuffs on."  Warren squirmed around, wrestling.  He was getting frustrated and angry.  "Let me go!  It hurts.." The nurse left, locking the metal door.  "Damn you people!"

"Hello.." Said a deep voice.  Warren looked up to see a tall, handsome man his age looking down at him.  He got embarrassed, blushing red. "I'm Oliver.  I'll be your caretaker for the rest of your time here.  Any questions sweetheart?" The boy smiles softly at him, tilting his head.

Warren sat, biting his lip.  He felt horribly weak compared to his new caretaker.  Oliver pinches his cheek, laughing a bit.  Warren blushed heavily, not wanting to be seen in this state.

"Hm?  Oh, embarrassed?  It'a quite alright sweetheart!  I promise I don't think it's a big deal.  I've had lots of patients like you!" Said Oliver with a cheerful smile.  "Well cutie, who's ready for their first adventure!  To therapy!  Yay!" Oliver grabbed a wheelchair, picking Warren up and placing him in.  He was strapped down with buckles.  He had little to no room to move.  He kicks his legs like a child, looking down at himself. 

{ Thank you for reading!!  I really appreciate it!  It means a lot to me! I'll make more chapters soon!  Request some things you'd like to see in other chapters.  Also sorry that this is pretty short.  I promise i'll make them longer in the future }