Chap 5: let me in

Start from the beginning

"There you go, why don't you pursue that? Go for it if you know you'll enjoy it." Yoongi pats his hand, removing it when the food came.

Jimin smiles for the rest of the date, Yoongi was definitely charming and he couldn't deny his scent smelt amazing but not as good as Jungkook's. Yet he couldn't help but feel comfortable with talking to him,   it came easy. Near the end his phone suddenly goes off, he pulls it out to see Jungkook's name flashing. He debated whether he should answer, he was on a date it would be rude.

"Do you want to get that?" Yoongi asked innocently, Jimin shakes his head, pressing ignore.

"No, they can call back later." Jimin smiled at him, it wasn't like he owed Jungkook anything, they weren't together so why couldn't he just enjoy this date.

Yoongi pays the bill, insisting he should since he brought him there. Jimin reluctantly agrees, though he did argue first. They slowly walk down the street, Yoongi pleading to walk him home. Jimin still held the flowers, the swung by his side as they walked. When they made it to his building, Jimin suddenly notices someone at his door. He stops in his tracks, shocked at the unexpected visit.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" Jimin blinks at him, Jungkook turns around, expression immediately turning sour when he sees another alpha beside him.

"Whose this Jimin? I thought I told you not to go on that date." Jungkook frowns, lowly growling at Yoongi who out of instinct pulls Jimin behind him in a protective manner.

Jimin could smell the stench of jealousy oozing out of Jungkook, he'd never seen him so angry before. He usually was able to hold himself.

"I believe Jimin is allowed to make his own choices, you aren't the boss of him." Yoongi barks at him, dripping out this protective scent.

Jungkook growls harder, he didn't like this alpha especially since he was outrightly touching what wasn't his.

"Stay out of this alpha, you don't know anything. This omega doesn't want you, he's my mate not yours." He steps forward, the angry which had been eating him up all day was ready to burst.

Yoongi scoffs, stepping forward himself to prove he wasn't afraid and ready to fight if need be. Jimin kept quiet throughout this, their conflicting smells in mixture of rage and jealousy was suffocating.

"If he was your mate he'd have your mark, I don't see one on his neck so he doesn't belong to you. Why don't you just leave before you make a foul of yourself." Yoongi growls low, he didn't usually assert his alpha dominance but he'd do it for Jimin.

Jimin had enough of the two alphas barking at each other, acting like he wasn't right here.

"Enough! Stop it you two your both smelling and I can't handle this right now." Jimin steps out from behind Yoongi, standing between the two alphas.

"Jungkook why are you even here? I told you I'd think about it." Jimin looks to him, shallowing hard with the way his dark blue eyes were looking at him.

"I couldn't wait, not when I knew you were on a stupid date with this asshole over here. I told you how I felt and you didn't even say anything, I want to be your mate not this guy over there." Jungkook growls at him, his wolf howling at him to fight him.

Jimin sighs, his wolf caving in so easily to him just like he always did. He turns to Yoongi, giving him a soft smile.

"You should go Yoongi, thank you for dinner I'll call you later okay?" Jimin tries speaking calmly though it was a struggle through the thick haze of alpha scents.

"No he won't." Jungkook snarls at Yoongi, having to hold himself back from launching at him.

Yoongi fought against his own alpha instincts, wolf barking at him to stay and fight but the pleading in the Omega's eyes made him give in.

"I'll see you later Jimin, you better not hurt him alpha." Yoongi warns Jungkook who laughs at his threat, like he'd ever do that.

Yoongi stalks off reluctantly, radiating this bitter scent of sour fruit. Jimin groans in frustration, he really didn't need this even if he was a little bit happy to see Jungkook now wasn't the right time.

"Jungkook. Seriously you need to control yourself, you know I hate it when you go all alpha." Jimin scolds him, pushing him past him into his house though Jungkook wasn't far behind.

"But Jimin, he had no right to touch you like that. I didn't like it, he's a stupid alpha." Jungkook huffs like a complaining child.

Jimin begins giggling, much to Jungkook's confusion. He turns around to face him, placing the flowers down on the kitchen counter.

"He'd actually really nice Jungkook, he got me these flowers." Jimin looks to the already wilting flowers, he had been careless with them after he found out they weren't from Jungkook.

Jungkook frowns as he stares at them, feeling a harsh ache in his stomach. Jimin could smell the sudden change in his emotions, it becoming a heavy stench of bitter grapefruit.

"Jungkook, look at me." Jimin walks up to him, lifting his chin up to meet his sad eyes.

"I want you to be mine Jimin, you have no idea how much it hurts not being with you. I'm sorry for how I acted this morning, I shouldn't have been so aggressive it's just hard controlling my emotions when I'm with you." Jungkook looked so weak in front of him, the sudden alpha dominance melting away.

Jimin felt his wolf swell with joy, prancing around so delighted to hear the alpha it's been yearning for for years wants him.

"I want to be with you to Jungkook, I've been thinking about it all day. When I thought those flowers were from you all I could think about was being with you officially. I really want this to work but you're dad, he hates me how will it even work?" Jimin gently holds the back of his neck, it calming Jungkook down.

"He's not my dad Jimin, he doesn't have a say in my life. I make my own decision I want to be with you, no one else." Jungkook cups his soft cheeks, wrists rubbing against his neck to rid him of that other alphas scent.

Jimin thrones at that, gulping down the insecurities that itched at the back of his mind. He knew being with Jungkook felt right but it scared him at the same time. He'd never been in a relationship, he didn't feel the urge to be in one until Jungkook came along. He swore off alphas after seeing how his alpha father treated his omega one. He didn't want to end up like that, it terrified him that that might happen.

"If we do this Jungkook we are going to take it slow, I don't want to rush into anything like my father did. If we are truly meant to be together then it will happen, we will mate and seal this bond." Jimin pulls him in, nuzzling into his neck.

Jungkook's wolf barks with happiness, squeezing Jimin tight against him as he scented him profusely. It felt almost like a dream that Jimin excepted him, finally allowing Jungkook the chance to prove himself after so many years of him begging. And he wasn't going to let him down or hurt him, he was going to show Jimin just how much he meant to him and that they were truly destined to be together.

"I promise to prove my worth to you Jimin, I will be the best alpha I can for you." Jungkook whispers into his ear, afraid to let go incase he'd disappear.

Jimin doesn't reply, just smiles, filling the room with his sweet sickly scent of caramel and vanilla.

.........
Well hello again my gorgeous

Love you my honeybuns