Chapter Eleven: Its Endgame

[(bold text in parentheses) = my little notes. sorry lol]
[POV: 3rd]

Albert glared at Selozar, hoping he would know what to do next. Selozar looked at (Y/n), who was still unconscious on the couch, then turned to Albert. He shrugged, leaving Albert lost in his thoughts. Selozar, being the concerned person he is, placed a hand on (Y/n)'s forehead, checking her temperature. She was cold.

He felt cold himself, and so did Albert, but there was nothing that they could do. Or, Selozar thought to himself, maybe there is.

"Albert," the boy whispered, careful not to wake up (Y/n). "Let's look around, maybe we c-can find some b-blankets!" Selozar began to shake and stutter from the cold, leaving Albert with no choice.

"Okay, sure! M-Maybe we should split up?" Albert asked, also feeling cold. Selozar replied with a nod, and soon enough, the two went in opposite directions, looking around the halls, and leaving behind (Y/n) in the waiting room.

Alone watched as the two left (Y/n) in her vulnerable state. He chuckled, leaving his sword behind in the snow, walking into the waiting room.

"Hello, Aura. Miss me yet? Yes?"

The man picked up (Y/n), and began walking towards the exit, a smirk plastered on his face. He began to feel something, in the back of his heart, telling him to stop what he was doing, but he neglected it. He was the ruler of the districts and was not about to ruin his name. I will do what I must, no matter how much I hate it, he thought to himself.

He stopped in his tracks when he heard the sound of a door creaking behind him. He turned around, realizing Albert was now in his sights.

Albert dropped the rugged hospital blankets he held in his hands, total shock filling his body. He shook his head, clearing his thoughts to get out the most important question he could think of.

"What are you doing?" Albert asked.

AloneTraveler chuckled, then placed (Y/n) on a nearby chair. He ignored Albert's question, asking one of his own. "Hope you prepared death? Yes, yes?"

Albert began to fidget, feeling fear creep up his spine.

(Creeper)

Out of all the important, relevant questions that existed, he asked, "is this going to be like a Roblox Endgame?"

(Lmao -Alex)

Alone gave a confused look, you know, like one of those looks that just said, "what the actual f*ck my dude". He shook his head, "no", then said, "what stupid question. I thought you were some smart, but guess not."

Albert couldn't hold in his laughter. He burst out, saying between laughs, "Y-You're the o-one who c-can't even speak right! Who's thE MoRoN nOw?"

Albert quickly pulled himself together when Alone said, "ENOUGH! We settle this now." At full speed, he ran at Albert, anger and rage in his eyes.

(Those eyes eyes eyes-)