Chapter Four: Lets Run

Author's Note: LMAO I had it saying chapter five for the longest time... its chapter four...

[POV: omniscient]

Aura, or (Y/n), looked down at AloneTraveler and realized what she had done. She froze, her (e/c) eyes widened in fear. She looked back at Albert and Selozar, feeling as if she was slipping away from reality. She felt weak. She wanted to sleep.

Next thing you know, (Y/n)'s body falls to the ground, eyes shut, her breathing labored.

Albert looks at Selozar for a minute, Selozar looking back. Then, the two turn to the two bodies, shocked. "What do we do now?" Selozar asked. He turned to Albert for an answer.

Albert knelt down next to (Y/n), noticing how suddenly she fainted. He looked up to Selozar, replying with, "Let's run."

"What?" Selozar exclaimed.

"Aura gave us a chance, now let's take it and run. I'm going to carry her, because we can't just leave her here," Albert said, picking up (Y/n). To his surprise, she was extremely light. He held her bridal style and turned to Selozar. "Which direction do we go from here?"

Selozar stood, thinking silently. Then, he answered, "We go west. There is an abandoned town there. It has a hospital and a few houses, including supplies we could use."

Selozar glanced at Aura, then back at Albert. Albert nodded, then motioned west, "Then let's go."

The two began walking, since it was hard enough to move through the snow. A few minutes into the forest of trees and snow, Albert looked down at Aura. He noticed how her (h/l) (h/c) managed to cover her eyes. He thought it was cute, but then he shook off those thoughts and continued to walk side by side with Selozar.

(A/n): sorry for short chapters, kinda busy with summer school :/ but I promise I will continue to update!