Alexis Lyn Reed

꧁...𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓...꧂

"Alexis Lyn Reed"

"Who is she, Friday? Tell me everything."

"A 24-year-old medical student at Cornell recently finished her sixth year with only one year remaining on the newfound program of 'Youthful Medical Generation'. Born on Wednesday, 21/7/19XX. She was at the top of her class in all her years since elementary school and is still leading the reputation in medical school with many awards of excellence."

On Friday, the artificially intelligent program that was built to perfection began to lay out her information in sections, starting with her academic history. The glowing holograms with golden medals and trophies of academic victories are evidence of her bright future.

"What about her past? What do we have on it?"

"No criminal records were reported. However, Ms.Reed has a history of being admitted to Heaven orphanage at the age of eight for a period of six months after her parents deaths, then adopted by her biological grandmother, Elise Diana Reed, who is 70 years old, and has been living with her since then. Mrs.Reed became the widow of her second husband, Mister Jonathan Owen Reed, as a result of a heart attack in his sleep six years ago. Devastated by the loss, Elise and her granddaughter experienced great loss at their flower shop, 'Reed the Flowers', resulting in its closing.

"What about the present? What is their situation?"

"Mrs.Reed was diagnosed with low-grade glioma three months ago. After her admission to the hospital, Alexis Reed has been struggling with four different part-time jobs to pay for the treatment for her grandmother. 7:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., she works as a waitress at Golden Valley Restaurant. 12:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m., she tutors high school students in the area of her home. From 4:30 to 9:00 p.m., she works a shift as a book store manager assistant, and for the last three hours of the day, she spends them in preparation for her last year of medical school."

"Friday, send Ryan to her with the contract of the offer. I believe we already found how to land a deal with her."
.
.
.
.
.
"Alexis! Table twenty-three is out of water; do you mind taking care of that?"

"On it!"

She was quick on her feet and as light as a feather as she slid across the dining hall with ease, grasping the advantage of the floor that had been previously cleaned to be squeaky clean. As if she were setting a new record for attending the tables, she arrived at the requesting family within less than five seconds, amusing the children who gawked at her in amazement.

"There you go. Enjoy!" She beamed, winking playfully at the five-year-old girl and offering her a free bottle of milk for behaving well.

"This is the last mission; good luck, partner!" She whispered, gesturing a salute, and chuckled when she received the same sign but cuter.