July Winners

First off, thank you all so much for participating in the Blue Rose Awards. I have a few things I'd like to acknowledge before I reveal the winners. Please read all of this.

I'm so sorry for the major delay. Do to personal reasons I was unable to get this published on time.

Please continue following the judges. We've worked very hard to rank your book. It was no easy feat.

If you were not chosen, I'm very sorry. It does not mean your book is bad. There's a very large pool of talent.

Those of you who were chosen, congratulations! Make sure to check all categories you might have applied to, because many of you received more than one award.

PM me to claim your winners stickers. Make sure to say what precisely you won so that I can get you the right sticker.

Head on over to Rose Reviews for your discounted book review, and let me know what you won in the form.
If you didn't win, still head on over. You might not get the discount, but you'll still get feedback that might help you win next time!

Even if you didn't win and want to learn how to improve, feel free to get your own review for some pointers.

On my writing Instagram account, @writerrosecorner I will be featuring the winners books. If you want this feature, go to that Instagram and let me know who you are so I can tag your account and book.

Another round of awards will be starting very shortly. If you won anything, you are welcome to enter again, but not with the winning book. We want to give lots of people a chance.

If you want to judge/have already judged and want to continue, PM me now!

That's all! Onto the winners. Congratulations!!

Action-
First Place: Undercover Brothers- Mission Paris by hridiv

Adventure-
First Place: Among the Fallen by thesongist
Second Place: The Endless War by hridiv
Third Place: Nanatsunotaizai by Lunathecutegamer

Chicklit-
First Place: The Fears we Accepted by Write_4ever_
Second Place: My Childhood Friend the Billionaire by HiddenBlackLilly

Fanfiction-
First Place: Dysfunctional by afrose9797
Second Place: Percy Jackson-Power Thief by hridiv
Third Place: Love, Redemption, and Salvation by AppleBee25

Fantasy-
First Place: The Next Pharaoh by kadauhara99
Second Place: Evervescent Guardians by EtherealAppifany
Third Place: Blaze in the Darkness by FireAlwaysReturns

General Fiction-
First Place: Reservations by Kidatash
Second Place: Paradox Chaos Drop by sereniity-
Third Place: The Downside to Perfect by originalverbivore