damien haas, more nsfw

for my dear fellow whore, mason,
this is for you!
x male reader
super super nsfw

this would all happen after filming the belly flop competition,

and you know how there was kool aid in the pool to make the water appear red?
yeah.. remember that..

you would watch damien put back on his shirt after doing is part in the competition, and wonder how you would be able to please him after his hard work-

soon the outro for the video was recorded and the session was ended. you would watch as everyone started to get up and head to the shower rooms to wash off.

and as usual, you would trail close behind damien..
except this time you would then grab his arm lightly and trace a circle on his hand,
signifying you really want him.. badly. and now.

damien would look at your eyes, and you could already start to see the lust develop. he lets go of your hand and puts both of his hands on your face, giving you a soft kiss on your forehead.

he whispers, "okay, follow me and try your hardest to hold in your voice like a good whore.. alright? thank you, love."

he takes your hand and starts taking you both to a shower stall (the shower curtain hangs all the way down to the ground so the others won't tell that you're both in there.. they'll probably assume you went to shower back in your own room you're staying in).

you felt yourself getting aroused. you tried to hide the soft excited whimper that came out under your breath.

damien gave a soft chuckle at your reaction, trying hard to hide his own growing boner.

you followed dames into the shower, luckily everyone had already gone into their stalls. no one noticed a thing.. thankfully.

he opened the curtain and let you go inside first.
you made a mental note at how spacious it was, realizing today could go even better than what you expected.

you've been pent up ever since arriving to the desert, and now that you were back and finally alone with the guy that could make you cry out of pleasure,
you felt restless. you wanted him, no, you needed him. now.

damien was quick to match your own impatience, pinning you to the wall and giving your neck soft kisses.

those kisses quickly turned into hickies, and you gave a hitched breath in response.

the sensation was something you could never get enough of: you felt his tongue gliding over your delicate skin and felt his teeth coming into contact with such sensitive skin that was called yours.

you felt your body start to shake. only damien could ever get that response. soft, almost inaudible whimpers was what damien's ears could hear, he wanted even more. and he knew how to achieve such  thing.

he knew his own moans could cause you to melt into his body, so, of course, he started groaning lightly after hearing your own moans.

you gave out a choked whimper and felt your own arousal growing unbearable.

damien's tongue across your neck became more dominant, more needy. you felt his hips start getting closer to your own. but then, that sneaky bastard, put his leg up to your crotch.