"Why do so many villains that we go against use sound as a weapon?" Caitlin asks. Hardly hearing her words, me and Barry look at her, loudly asking, "What?"

She laughs. "Nothing. You're gonna be fine," She says.

"Thanks."

I stand up, looking at Joe and talk a bit louder than usual. "You've got a good kid Joe. Without him, who knows what would've happened to us," I say, patting his shoulder as I walk into the med bay, looking for my power-pills. I take a pill, along with some water and I already feel my powers settling down, my headache getting better.

When I start to move back to the Cortex, leaning against the med bay door, I already find myself hearing much better. "We've got more than luck on our side, Joe," I hear Barry say. He walks into the med bay as Joe and Iris leave. Biting my lip, I look at him.

"You know you're not invincible, right?" I ask.

He turns, looking at me with a smile as I walk over to him, sitting on the medical bed. "Yeah I-" I hiss, cutting him off. I motion for him to talk quieter, feeling as if I was having a hangover. He quiets his voice down slightly, "Yes, of course, I know this." He sighs. "Joe's being overprotective, but I get it."

"Yeah, but it's like you think that nothing can touch you," I say softly. "Like nothing bad can get in your way. That's not true for any of us."

"What are you saying?"

"Look, I know that you had an experience in the Speed Force. And I'm happy that you think we're gonna win the day. But I think a little fear can be a healthy thing," I say. "It helps you determine which risks are worth taking. I think that's something for both you and Wally to take to heart."

🔥⚡️

"Ow," Harry says as Cisco presses a button, the machine sending a jolt to Harry's head.

"Sorry," Cisco says, not meaning it at all.

"Ow!" Harry says as he does it again. I bite my lip and move over to Cisco's machine. I press a button and Harry exclaims in pain again.

"Oops," I say, not meaning it at all as Barry and Cisco chuckle.

"There we go," Cisco says.

"Are you two kidding me with this?" Harry asks us.

"Hey, at least it works," I say as Cisco nods.

"Tremendous," Harry mutters.

"What is it exactly?" Barry asks.

"It's just a small source of joy, but more importantly, it's how we're gonna stop Zoom's army," Cisco says.

"By giving them all electroshock therapy?" Joe asks.

"By giving them all dimensional shock therapy," Cisco corrects.

"This is where I play stupid and you explain science," Joe says making us smile.

"Okay. Fair enough," Cisco says. "So all matter vibrates at its own unique frequency, right? You disrupt that frequency, you disrupt the matter."

"Like how an opera singer shatters glass with her voice," Iris comments.

"Exactly. So we found out that all Earth-2 people vibrate at their own, more erratic frequency," Cisco says.

"Higher frequency," Harry corrects,

"Different frequency," Cisco says.

"Higher."

"Higher frequency than we do," Cisco says.

"Right," I nod.

"So I ran this all past Hartley, right?" Cisco asks. "And he postulated that we could create a sort of dimensional tuning fork... voila ..."

"Okay, you didn't do it yourself," Harry says.

"Just let me have this one, okay?" Cisco asks.

"Have it, have it."

"Thank you," Cisco nods. "So if you run around the city fast enough to create a refracting field, the device can send out a pulse that'll bounce off of it, split apart, and collide with itself over and over."

"Amplifying it to an erratic frequency on the Earth-2..." Barry starts.

"Higher," Harry corrects again. "Higher frequency."

"Higher frequency on the Earth-2 spectrum," Barry says with a smile.

"And when that pulse hits anyone from Earth-2..." I trail off,

"It'll disrupt their nervous system," Caitlin finishes.

"Earth-2 metas go night-night," Cisco comments.

"Even Zoom?" Iris asks.

"Even Zoom."

"Harry and Jesse are from Earth-2. How do we keep the pulse from hurting them?" Joe asks,

"Oh, Detective, I didn't know you cared," Harry comments.

"Yes you did."

"Uh, we designed these headphones to protect us from the pulse," Harry says, putting them on.

"Beats by Wells," Cisco says, making us chuckle.