Chapter 10

The three kings and the Queen stayed locked in their room for the rest of the day, the queen was thanking her mates for bringing her brother back to her and nobody threatened to disturb them. Carlisle took the opportunity to introduce himself to his Newest daughters brother and they seemed to hit it off instantly, Alex was so incredibly grateful for hi taking care of his sister when he disappeared. However with great happiness always comes dark time ahead and the beginning of the new dark time may just ruin a lot of people.  

When the kings and the Queen finally left their room and went back to the throne room everyone was there, and there was a disgraced coven amongst them. 

"masters, mother this is the noratic coven," said jane 

the queen went and sat on aros throne as he stood to the side of her waiting patiently for her to start.   "and why exactly are they here" Gwen asked 

"they slaughtered an entire town and left ten people," Dimitri said 

"have they now" Gwen smirked she held her hand out in front of her and instantly she saw all their memories playing in front of her eyes that a film. 

"you see leaving those people has endangered our entire existence it will take many many years to find them and maybe when we do they would have told people, many will believe them to be mentally ill but all it takes is the right person to listen and we have a scandal on our hands, just like we did when those vampire books started to be published, I hope you know that no one will ever be seeing you ever again, Dimitri, Felix, jane, alec dispose of them please" Gwen said and they did just that.

Thankfully that was the only issue the entire guard had to deal with today. so for the day the queen spends her time getting to know her brother's coven, they all seemed like genuinely nice people and they had protected him for a long time so that bought their favour with the Queen.

As she was sat talking to her brother, Nessie ran in, "auntie Gwen" the little girl whispered 

"yes my dear" Gwen said looking at her 

"can you and the kings take me to the park," she asked 

"What did your mother say," the queen asked 

"she said to ask you cause you might be busy," she said 

Gwen smiled at her "let's go and ask the kings then" 

the little girl jumped up and took her Aunts hand and they both began to walk down the halls of the castle, however, when they got to the throne room they weren't there. 

"do you know where the kings are," she asked a lesser guard 

"in master aros officer ma'am," he said 

she nodded and picked up her niece and sped to the office and walked in, the kings spun around getting ready to shout at whoever disturbed their quiet time when they saw their mate carrying the little girl, both the girls had small sheepish smiles on their faces 

"How may we help you lovely ladies," Caius said making the littlest Cullen blush 

"well we were both wondering because we have nothing super important to do today if you'd like to come to the park with us," Gwen asked smiling, and Nessie gave them a sweet innocent smile knowing that if both of them were smiling then they couldn't resist 

the kings looked at each other and then nodded and the two girls squealed in excitement.

At the park the kings watched as their mate played with her niece, they both played tag and chased each other around before the little girl skipped up to the kings "uncle Aro, Uncle Marcus, Uncle Caius can you play with me please" she asked 

the three kings stood frozen in front of the girl she had called them uncles which meant she saw them as family even after everything they had done to her and her family in the beginning but the more they thought about it the giddier they got because they realised that they didn't just have their mates anymore they had a whole family that truly loved them. and so the three kings began to play with the little girl as the Queen sat down watching with a fond smile on her face unaware of the devasting news that would come when she arrived home.

After about three hours of playing Nessie fell asleep leaning against Marcus so they decided to go back to the castle, when they returned Carlisle was waiting for them with a sombre expression, he took the girl from Marcus and told them that they were needed in the throne room, they sped their and Bella was dry sobbing into Edwards shoulder, Alex instantly looked to his twin sister and he knew that in a few moments she wouldn't want her mates to touch her and hed need to be the one to hold her.

"What's going on," she asked 

"Billy called jake, Charlie was in an accident, he went to investigate and robbery and was shot twice in the back they've done all they can but they don't know if hell survive or if hell wake up from the coma," Emmett said 

Gwen froze, everything she had ever done with charlie came flashing into her head, she began to fall towards the floor and Alex instantly caught her and tried to comfort his distraught sister, nobody knew if charlie would make it but they did know that many people would be returning to forks including the kings because wherever their queen goes they go. But the Queen was determined to see that charlie would survive one way or another.