Meeting You

|Hope's POV|

"You hungry?" I asked Faith as I fell back on my bed.

"Hell to the yes." She said standing up. "c'mon."

I followed her to the door and she open it. We saw Hayes. "Hayes!" She said in a high pitched voice, but she sounded confused.

"Last time I saw you, you were like 12." I said looking at him.

"Yea, Um we're going to the mall and they wanted to know if you guys are coming. " He asked/said.

"Be down in 3." Faith said with a huge smile shutting the door.

She ran over to her bed and put her phone on the charger. I walked over towards the nightstand and switched my phone case.

I had the 5c green and put on a blue and green hard case.

"Come on." I said jogging towards the door. She followed. As I approached downstairs.

I saw a girl long black hair with blonde highlights. I also saw Jack and Matthew.

"Hi!" She said with a big smile.

"Hey." Me and Faith said in unison. 

"Guys this is my girlsfriend, Lexie. Lexie, this Hope and Faith." Matt said greeting us. She had light green eyes.

"Can we go now?" Jack whinnied.

"Yeah lets go." Matt said. I was the first to walk out the door. There was 2 cars.

A toyota and a pick up truck. I took my phone from out my back pocket and held it.

Shawn helped me get on. As well as Faith. I was siting next to Taylor and across from Carter and Aaron and Shawn was infront of Faith.

The funny thing was the were all on their phones. "Can't speak." I said sitting with my legs crisscrossed applesauce.

End of this chapter. I will update either today or tomorrow called well idk yet

All the power went out so I need to charge my phone so yeah