Chapter 1

Harry things

Harry- After the battle I was told I had to stay with my Family for safety even if they hurt me but they did worse then just hurt me the took my vision that year, I didn't bother responding to any mail from my friend and hogwarts or bother going t...

Harry- After the battle I was told I had to stay with my Family for safety even if they hurt me but they did worse then just hurt me the took my vision that year, I didn't bother responding to any mail from my friend and hogwarts or bother going to Hogwarts for my Seventh year, over that year I became a powerful unstoppable assassin, I decided after the year ended to come out of house doing from both worlds, and going to the magical realm for my Eighth year at hogwarts and finish my education before caring on with my job and reputation.

Draco- I was wondering around on the train when I seeing a fully clothed dark figure in a compartment with his mouth covered. I stopped walking backwards to the compartment seeing he was sharpening a small blade. I knock on the compartment door seeing him flick his wrist making to compartment unlock and open

Harry- "yes?" I say in a deep warning like voice

Draco- I shiver in a mix of fear and arousal "I'm sorry for interrupting but I was curious and my curiosity is a uncontrollable hunger I just have to be a nose little curious shit"

Harry- "you always where" I point to the seat in front of me with my blade "sit" I say not bothering locking up, once he sits I move my hand locking and placing different spells and charms on the door "talk and ask away snowflake"
exp
Draco- I blush, looking at the purpled Galaxy foggy faded eyed male

Harry- "you always where" I point to the seat in front of me with my blade "sit" I say not bothering locking up, once he sits I move my hand locking and placing different spells and charms on the door "talk and ask away snowflake"expDraco- I blush...

I swallow clearing throat before speaking "well who are you?"

Harry- "guess I will give you a clue I helped with the war even stopped itbut never came back last year when everyone"

Draco- I gasp "Potter!?" I see him smirk after pulling down his neck warmer that was covering his mouth before looking at me or should I say pass my shoulder, I was my hand near but in front of his face seeing him not reacting "you where gone for a year everyone was wondering where you where I guess the rumors became true, the 'Blind Assassin' wasn't a myth that everyone spreader around both the realms"

Harry- I smirk climbing over into his lap putting the blade to his cheek saying cockily "oh baby there rumors where so fucking true" while cutting his cheek his mouth opening his a small My smirk widens as arousal within my lower part. I press my lips to his making out with heart him making him a moaning mess. I magic our clothes away onto the other seat as without preparation, lower my self down me because of the burning pleasurable pain and him because of my tight ass. I start ridding moaning "I've always wanted to do this baby, but your little Slytherins and my bloody Gryffindors got in the way of thing, we'll not this time" my vampire teeth come out (he's a Vampire but his uncle made turn his eye didn't heal vampire or not they didn't heal making his already enheightened sense increase more then any normal vampire)

"YOUR MINE!" I roared hitting into his neck sucking his blood as he bites with sharp veela teeth the into my neck before letting go putting my hand to it putting fucking and dipping blood in and around my mouth licking his neck cleaning feel the m...

"YOUR MINE!" I roared hitting into his neck sucking his blood as he bites with sharp veela teeth the into my neck before letting go putting my hand to it putting fucking and dipping blood in and around my mouth licking his neck cleaning feel the mating mark healing turning into a scar under my tongue feeling his bit into me doing the same, put my mouth to his showing my tongue in hearing hide moan tasting his own blood as moving up and down riding him. I feel my balls tighten knowing that I was near before I knew it I shouted "DRACOOOO....!" hearing him should my name loudly, I lick my lips magicing a butt plug and what feel like a diamond at the end I smirk taking Draco's wrist putting it in his hands "you know what to do big boy" I say winking "and please be a angel and tell me the coloured of the diamond"

Draco- I smirk moving the butt plug lifting him off my dick before pushing the big butt plug feeling him stretch even more as he moans making my dick twitch "be careful you make me hard my just making them beautiful noises and the diamond is a greenish emerald colour"

Harry- I smirk "good"

----

C.W.