17. Popcorn, Rollercoasters and Parker

~Popcorn, Rollercoasters and Parker Part 1~

I was in my last class staring out the window! We were studying magnetism and its the most boring thing in the world!

My eyes couldn't leave the clock. In a boring class I improve my drawing skills. Finally the bell rang!

Parkers POV:

"Parker you coming over" Molly asked me.

"Err...I'm going out with friends"

"Oh, well see ya later sweetie" she kissed my cheek and walked down the hall.

I was suppose to meet Haley and Ryanne in front of the school. There they were chatting happily.

Ryanne saw me and jumped on me like I was a big bag of gummy bears.

I hugged her back on threw my hands on their shoulders.

"So girls I have you all to myself" I said. "You sound like a pedo" Haley said.

"What if I am"

They broke out in laughter and I saw Trevor glaring at me and other boys looking at me and thinking how does he do it.

I held them tighter and walked to my car. Jolisa was looking at me like I was insane and I shook my head.

"After you my ladies" they got in the car and I started the engine and drove off.

"Idiot, you should've went that way" Ryanne was yelling at me from the back seat.

"Ryanne, chill woman" Haley yelled back at her and I chuckled. When we finally got there the girls jumped out of my car.

Ryanne was sprinting to the gates and Haley turned to look at me.

"Slowpoke let's get moving shall we" she said and I picked up my pace.

I got to her and grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder.

"Parker you motherfucker put me down" she screamed and I laughed.

I put her down and she stood next to Ryanne trying to catch her breath

"Let's go on that roller coaster" Ryanne said excited.

"Come on" I grabbed their hands and walked over there. We were in line and Ryanne kept whining. Finally we got our turn.

They buckled us up and it was a 4 seat ride. I sat in the middle and a guy next to Ryanne. She kept screaming and the guy next to us looked so annoyed.

I had to laugh! We got off and Ryanne jumped. "That was fun" she cheered.

"It was but thanks to your constant screaming the guy next to us looked like he wanted to jump off the ride and die rather than sit next to you again" Haley spatted in her face and I laughed.

"Don't take her side Parker" Ryanne said while punching my arm.

"Ouch" I faked hurt.

"Come on, haunted house is next" Ryanne chirped like a crazy person. I laughed and followed them.

***

"Pass the mustard Parker" Ryanne asked.

"What's next" Haley asked.

"I'm not sure maybe the games" I suggested.

"Okay" she nodded.

We got up from the bench and started walking I saw a group of guys eyeing Ryanne and Haley and I threw my arms securely around their waists and shot them a glare.