Chapter 3: Getting along

Welcome! Hopefully you enjoyed the last chapter, and hopefully you'll enjoy this one too! Well, without further or do, let's get to it!

General POV
   Ruby, Yang, Jaune, Pyhrra, Weiss, Nora, Ren, and Blake all ran ahead as they heard the screech of the nevermore. They all felt concerned, but continued running. After awhile of running, they came to what seemed to be the ruins of an old bridge while a nevermore flew overhead. Everyone took cover as the nevermore perched itself above some pillars, while letting out a screech.

Yang: "Well that's great!"

{Timeskip brought to you by me being too lazy}

Ozpin: "The four of you retrieved the black bishop piece's. From this day forward, you will work together as team CRDL, led by Cardin Winchester"

A round of applause was given, then the four young men exited the stage.

Ozpin: "Next up, Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white took piece's. From this day forward, you will work together as team JNPR, Lead by, Jaune Arc!"

Jaune: "L-led by...?"

Ozpin: "Congratulations, young man"

Pyrhha then gave Juane a small punch on the arm, making him fall over.

Jaune: "Whoa! oof!"

A round of applaude and laughter was given, and the 4 stepped of stage.

Ozpin: "And finally. Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces, along with a spare white knight piece. From this day forward, you will work together as team RWBY, led by Ruby Rose."

Before another round of applause could be given, a familiar voice rang through out the auditorium.

???:"Leerrooooyyyyyyyy"

The door to the auditorium then busted open, revealing a young man doing a pretty familiar pose

???: "Jeennnnkkkkinsssss!"

Everyone in the auditorium including Ozpin and team RWBY looked over to see (Y/n)...

Y/n POV
   You stood at the door as everyone stared at you. You laughed at everyone's reaction. You continued to laugh for awhile, eventually composing yourself.

Y/n: "Your guys faces are hilarious!"

you walked through the crowd, eventually making your way to the stage. You stepped infront of of Ozpin, who looked a bit surprised.