Dead Reflection--Prologue

"No! Stop, please!" The young woman cried out, throwing her hands about her surroundings, fighting off an unseen intruder. As she thrashed about with futile efforts, she heard a maniacal chuckle, which followed with the searing words:

"Not a chance, sweet." The demon continued to violate the girl, barely a woman, for hours, her cries never-ending and her tears cold against her bruised cheeks.

He left the woman, but would return to her the next night. And the next. And the next...

She sat in a corner, her head gripped between her knees as she struggled to deny what was happening to her.

"Do not pretend to be ignorant now, you little whore. And, if you try to harm yourself or my unborn son, I will make your life even more of a living hell.” He gripped her hair, ripping parts of her scalp off in the process, jerked her head back, and rubbed his invisible hand against her growing stomach. It wouldn't be long now. It wouldn't be long before he got what he wanted.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Fuck me…

I groaned, throwing back the covers in an attempt to snap myself awake yet again. Damn those dreams. Grimly enough, if it hadn’t been my mortal woman of a mother being violated in the dream, I would’ve probably woken with a hard-on. I suppose I’d get those tendencies from my father. With a low growl, I rubbed my eyes and rose from the bed. I needed a shower more than anything, and it was a good thing I was already naked. Less work on my part, for I am one lazy son of a bitch. Chk chk chk…I chuckled at my own unintended pun.

I scratched the stubble forming on my jawline, and checked the time. Seeing as I awoke in human form, I must have reverted back while I was sleeping, which meant that I only had a small amount of time to get that damn 'medicine' from Doc so I could stay this way.

I cracked my neck, walked into the bathroom, and stepped into the shower.

.................

I know this is, once again, rather short, but it is only because it is the very beginning of the story, told from the Antagonist's point of view. What do you think of first person point of view? Because I'm not sure I want to keep it this way. Oh! The story will also not be told through the eyes of one sole character, either; in fact, if I keep the story in first person, it will be through the eyes of several--if not, it will be third person, with a rare egg of a chapter being first person every now and then. Let me know what you guys think!!

One more note:  If you are squeamish, faint of heart, or repulsed by hush-hush topics (death, child death, rape, horror, gore, violence, torture, etc.), then I advise you to not continue reading this story.

-Love, from S.Grave