4

**Nate's Pov**

I raced up the isle of the plane, dodging people and flight attendants.

"Long time, no see brother" Daniel chucked as I arrive to his seat. I rolled my eyes.
"Does anyone have any spare clothes?" I asked frantically. " Why?" Paul asked curiously. "I accidentally made someone spill coffee on themselves", I explain impatiently. Paul, Daniel, Ian and Joseph all looked at each other and laughed uncontrollably. "Guys I'm serious" I said, as I could feel myself getting flustered and red. "It's kind of a code red here gents". In between laughs Joseph shook his head and said no. Ian replied with a no, as all his clothes were in his suitcase. I looked at Paul and Daniel with pleading eyes. "Yeah I think I have something", replied Paul, still laughing. "Yeah me too". Paul and Daniel got up and reached into their backpacks. "Is this person a big or small man?", replied Paul, "as I only have big joggers". "It's actually a girl".

"Oooo", Daniel looked at Paul and smirked. "Oi, we're on a mission here". Daniel handed me a pair of joggers and top. "Tell her she can keep them and that they are a curtesy of me" he winked. I rolled my eyes. "Do you not want my joggers, so that she then had a choice?" Paul said.

"No these are fine, but thanks" "Thank you Daniel". I started to walk away, but as I did I could here the boys giggling behind me. I turned around to see, Paul and Daniel, imitating to be quite, acting out being on their tippie-toes. "What children" I muttered under my breath. They looked up and saw me looking at them. They turned around and acted as if I hadn't seen them but I could here them both laughing. I walked back over, behind them.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?". I asked them. They looked at each other and shrugged. "We were just going to see where you were sitting as you've been demoted, away from us". I looked at them.  "Ok fine we just wanted to see this girl". I rolled my eyes and walked away, they followed.

As soon as I got a few rows away from my seat, I pointed her out and they looked at each other and started jumping up and down, hitting each other on their chests. "Shut up, can you go and fangirl some where else". I lightly pushed them and they ran off towards their seats.

"Hey, I'm so sorry about that", I replied as I sat down at seat. I turned to my left and handed her the pair of joggers and t-shirt. I then got back to minding my own business, until I realised I could feel her gaze on me, I turned around and saw her confused. I couldn't work out why she found confusing until I realised she was looking at the clothes on her lap. How could I be so stupid, "Oh yeah sorry", he awkwardly laughed. "My friend Daniel had some spare clothes in his carry on, and I thought that you'd need them, i don't think it would be very comfortable to sit in wet clothes for a 24 hour journey", I said. "Thank you, that was very thoughtful of you". She replied, I smiled and moved so that she could get out and get changed.

I pulled my phone out, to our group chat going mental. They were all talking about the girl I was sitting next too. The boys were hyping her up as the girls were getting a jealous. I softly laughed and rolled my eyes. Daniel had messaged me privately said for me to give her his number. I rolled my eyes and went to reply.