VIII

August Pov

I stepped out the car and inhaled the ocean breeze. My driver grabbed my bags as I walked to the front desk of the resort. “Ahh Mr.Alsina welcome to the Four Season.” the fine ass lady behind the desk said. “Thanks, beautiful.” she blushed. She looked away from me and began to type something into the computer. “Here you go.” she handed me my room key. “Thanks-” I said looking for ah name tag but she wasn't wearing one. I guess she got the hint because she started to giggle. “Ashley” she said holding her hand out. I shook it and then kissed it. “See you later Ashley.” I winked at her and walked away with my crew following.

Jazmine Pov

I watched Azura sleep as I went threw our suitcases trying to put outfits together for luau. I began humming to ease my frustration. I finally found our matching outfits ten minutes later. I grabbed our under clothes and closed the suitcases. I hung the clothes up and climbed in bed with Zura. I pulled her close to me and started watching the love and hiphop reunion. Right when tammy was bouta funck Joseline up , my phone rung. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I grabbed my phone and looked at the screen. I rolled my eyes again when I seen ‘August’ flash across my screen. I slide the answer bar over.

PHONE CONVO

ME: What?

AUGUST: Why you gotta attitude?
ME: I was watching TV

AUGUST: Oh my fault ma, I just called to talk to babygirl

ME: Shes sleeping, call back in an hour, I said about to hang up

AUGUST: Wait ma damn….How’ve u been?

ME: I’ve been ok ,I said sighing

AUGUST: You dont sound ok..wassup?

ME:August you called for Azura not me.. Ill call you when she wakes up. Bye.

PHONE CONVO OVER

I tossed my phone on the nightstand. The last thing I need is for August to distract me while i’m on vacation. I kissed Azura’s forehead and pulled her closer. “I Love You Babygirl.”

August Pov

I sighed and tossed my phone on the dresser. Jazmine is so fucking stubborn ugh. I shook my head and walked to the bathroom to freshen up for my date. Yup I said date, I'm taking Ashley to this luau they having. Hopefully it’ll be turnt up. I hoped in the shower and did my hygiene shit. I got out and walked to my suitcase. I pulled out my red polo shirt ,my red and white hawaiian print cargo shorts, white tube socks,and my White & Varsity RedAir Jordan 10 (X) Retros. Ya boy was bouta look fly asf. I put some lotion on and got dressed. I picked at my short curly fro and put on my bulls snapback. I grabbed my phone & room key, and walked out the door. I took the elevator down to the lobby and waited by the front desk for her.

“Hey” I heard behind me. I turned around to face Ashley. She looked gorgeous. She was about 5’5 ,long jet black hair, and thick in all the right places. Her red dress hugged her hip and made her ass look all the way right. I Hugged her and kissed her cheek. “You ready?” She nodded. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out the hotel. We talked as we walked along the candle lit path to the luau.

Once we got there the hula girls placed leis on our neck. We smiled as the lead us to our table. We sat down and began talking for hour. Over all she was a pretty cool girl. “Lets dance” She said as a slow song came on. I stood up and helped her to her feet. We walked in the middle of the floor and began slow dancing. She laid her head on my chest as I pulled her closer. She lift her head up and looked me in my eyes. We leaned in and as soon as our lips touch I heard “Daddy!!”. I looked up to see Jazmine staring dead at me with hurt in her eyes and Azura running to me. Oh Shit….