"Depends on what?" Taeyong asked eyebrows furrowed.

"It depends on me" Eunji said walking into the room , she walked over to Sunwoo explaining what had happened and his eyes widened.

"He actually told you? But how?" Sunwoo asked staring at the girl. Eunji shrugged and sighed tapping the side of her nose.

"Ok everybody pack up , but don't come downstairs for a little while , also leave your phones here , you will be getting new ones" Eunji said before leaving the room while the members all watched her leave confused as fuck.

...

Eunji shook her head , it was basic hacking, how did she not realise , Eunji stood in her room , Sunwoo was in the living room helping the authorities downstairs with transporting the intruders to the van they had in the car park.

Eunji walked out seeing Sunwoo holding Jun by the wrists , he looked very calm and he looked up locking eyes with Eunji for a split second.

...

A half hour ago

"So you go by Eunji now?" Jun smirked feeling quite satisfied with his own findings , Sunwoo was upstairs away from the pair who were talking.

"You recognised me?" Eunji played along, if she was going to get information she would have to play into his own mind games.

"Of course I did , I'm not stupid" Jun rolled his eyes , he looked around the room , his gaze falling onto the girl in front of him.

"I always knew you weren't who you said you were Song Fei? Or Choi Eunji maybe even Park Eunjae?" Eunji gulped hearing her identities out loud , Jun smirked.

"Look Jun I'm going to be straight forward here, we both know you never wanted to be part of Wong's business, So tell me now how Wong found our location and I can free you from your 'contract' " Eunji said quickly , Jun looked around at his group he had came in with making sure they were still passed out.

"How?" Jun asked sceptically.

Eunji explained to him what Lay had said to her and Jun looked at her curiously wondering what she was up to, Jun understood why Lay would want to endure it and he could relate, he also related to the point where he gave in , telling Eunji everything he knew.

"Wong had their shared instagram account hacked into , it was basic , they found the IP addresses of all the phones that have logged into the accounts over the last month , and they just so happened to find nine phones that have been logging in and out frequently, and they all seemed to be in the same area as each other" Jun explained , Jun flinched thinking he heard any of the other errand boys wake up but took a long breath realising they were still out cold.

Eunji nodded along feeling stupid , she would have to get the boys new phones , Eunji was about to leave the living room when Jun stopped her continuing to talk.

"But what I don't know is why Wong is playing into this game of cat and mouse , He's being too secretive" Jun mumbled making Eunji feel even more nervous that she already was.

"He said it's too complicated to do anything , Theres too much to the story that he won't tell anyone" Jun replied .

Eunji's phone buzzed and she had revived a alert that the FBI is here, Eunji thanked Jun and went to go find Sunwoo.

...

Eunji watched as Jun was dragged out , she locked eyes with the criminal before nodding her head and looking the other way, Jun raised his eyebrows in response, feeling a sense of freedom while he was on his way to the state prison, ironic right?

Eunji watched the elevator doors closed then walked backwards falling onto the couch behind her , she needed to think , just for a little bit .

There's always more to the story , nothings ever going to stop , Eunji leaned onto her knees and rubbed her face ignoring the pain in her shoulder.

"Eunji?"

Eunji sighed and shook her head pressing her lips into a thin line and looking up at Donghyuck .

"Yes?"

She was tired , tired of all the middle school drama with Jaehyun , tired of always moving them around , she wasn't even sure if they were even going to be allowed to perform, everything was confusing, Eunji had always felt the need to be in control , she was always in control , but ever since taking this job she always seems to be one step behind.

"Are you ok?"

Eunji looked down at her hands that were shaking , she closed her hands into fists and watched her knuckles turn white , "no time for emotions Eunji" she thought to herself, she shook her head and stood up smiling brightly.

"Yes , I'm fine Donghyuck , go tell the others to hurry up, we need to get going now , but can you collect all the phones for me please?" Eunji asked , Donghyuck nodded and turned away slowly.

"No need , just tell the others to hurry up . We have to go now" Sunwoo said walking out of the elevator and straight to his room looking down at his phone, Eunji nodded staring at her feet , she mumbled a quickly 'Let's Go' to Donghyuck before she left to her room.