"What do you mean? She's d-dead!" Jun said confused, Eunji's heart shattered , she couldn't believe she was taking advantage of someone she once worked with, and truth be told, half of these 'criminals' she worked with, weren't bad at all.

"Oh no my dear Junnie she was caught by the feds" Eunji smiled mischievously trying to cover up the aching in her head and heart. Jun took a second before looking at Eunji once more, he swore it was her but then again it's been more than a year, he really didn't know what to think, people change , people lie and people die.

"But I guess that's not all that bad right?"Eunji said pulling a leg up onto the chair holding onto it and resting her chin on her knee. She ignored the slight throbbing in her shoulder. Sunwoo took this opportunity to leave the pair and walk up the stairs to go check on the other members.

"I mean, I've heard that not all of the errand boys or whatever terminology you guys use , I heard that not all of them are always willing to stay in the whole illegal business and would rather go back to other normalities" Eunji sighed thinking about being free and being able to do normal things , like not worrying about getting shot every second of her life . Jun scoffed rolling his eyes.

"Stop with these Mind Games , You don't know shit" Jun tsked becoming quite aggravated with how Eunji sounded like a know it all

"Oh but my dear friend, I know more than you think, I know that once the FBI are here , that signals the end of your time working for the Wongs, but what I don't know is if that's a good or bad thing for you"

...

"What's going on? What can you hear?" Donghyuck whispered/yelled leaning over his leader who has his ear pressed against the door .

Jaehyun sat on the bed and rolled his eyes turning to look the other way, Johnny sat close to the door waiting to know as well while Yuta and Mark were already playing a video game on the PS4 system in each of their rooms trying to diffuse the situation in their mind.

Taeil , Donghyuk and Jungwoo were way too confused to do anything and just sat on the floor blankly staring at the wall.

"I don't know something about being caught by the feds" Taeyong whispered back to his member, Donghyuck pushed Taeyong aside pressing the side of his face to the door.

"Here let me-"

And just like that , the door was opened , Donghyuck fell forwards his leader falling on top of him, Donghyuck winced seeing the shoe of a person he thought was down stairs , his foot tapped against he carpeted floor .

"And you know on the way up here I was wondering who would be eavesdropping, I didn't suspect Taeyong , what a shame boys" Sunwoo sighed and task shaking his head.

Donghyuck shook his leader off his back and got up putting on a bright smile , Taeyong didn't bother to play dumb and just stood up dusting his clothes off.

"What does this mean for us? We have a concert in two days?" Taeyong said arms folding on his chest, Sunwoo stilled they couldn't cancel it and he didn't exactly want to explain to the boys everything.

"Honestly fellas , I have no clue , once the authorities get here we are going to have to go into a more secure protection programme , that means more lockdown , maybe even more agents , it really just depends" Sunwoo said walking into the room leaving the door open , the boys all looked at Sunwoo and the room became quite eerie.