7

"This is why I like ye Freddy....ye and me are alike." Foxy grabs Freddy arm and pulls him down on top of him as he kissed him. The two kissed with such hunger, Freddy drop his knife and ran his hands through Foxy wild red hair. Foxy grins and nibbles on Freddy bottom lip, causing Freddy to groan his blue eyes softening. Foxy lifts Freddy shirt off and ran his hands on his body causing Freddy To shiver under his touch. Freddy breaks there kiss and huffs, his face slightly flushed. Foxy reached his hand out and trace his lips. Freddy touched Foxy face and grins devilishly.

"So you did fought with Bonnie heh....you got beaten up pretty badly you idiot." Freddy chuckles and so did Foxy.

"Well he has T' same look to just that Chica broke us part but anyways~." Foxy smirk as he travel his hand down from his lips to his neck. He felt the pulse of his heart beat and smiles at that. He slowly goes down more and goes to his nipples and give a little squeeze causing Freddy to flinch. "Heh...I get to see ye reaction up here Tis will be fun." Foxy travel his eyes down to Freddy bandage stomach and chuckles. Freddy already healed from the look of it.

"Foxy......" Freddy look at him with uneasiness in his eyes. Foxy chucked and sits up with Freddy on his lap facing him, Freddy blush in the position they are in.