Magical Moment

MORNING MORNING MORNING

<<<<<<Jimin's POV>>>>>>

I woke up and I feel like someone's hugging me

When I look at the person it was Y/N and fuck my head hurts I must've been drunk last night

Then I saw Y/N slowly opening. Close your eyes Jimin!

<<<<<<Y/N POV>>>>>>

I opened my eyes and then. Sh*t what a beauty. He's eyes are so perfect. He's jawline. He's lips~~~that damn lips.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" CRAP! "I wasnt looking at you" I try to come up with excuses but he just laughed.

"What a great morning eh?" Jimin said "Yeah...great." I decided to go to the bathroom. "Yah where are you going" he asked.

"I'm just gonna brush my teeth and take a walk at the beach" I answered back, "Fresh air is what I need right now and some walking too, im quite chubby"

"I'll go with you" he said, "No need. I just need fresh air I'll be back anyways" I answered

"I insist, I shall go with you". Well i cant say no

"Fine but hurry up" I said as I was freshing up in the bathroom. Just then i felt like someone is back hugging me, I looked at the mirror. Jimin.

Immediatly rose pink climbed up to my face. Im blushing!

"You look like a tomato!" Jimin laughed, "Sh-ut u-up Jimin, stop hugging me, I thought you'd get ready why are you still here?",Well dammit why did I stutter.

"Im done see", I look at him and saw he was wearing a sleeveless top and a white short to pair with his brown shoes. Not bad.

"Wait I'm gonna change my clothes in the room. You stay here! Dont peek or i'll stick a needle on your eye understand?" I threatened

As i went to the room I grabbed a simple oversize white shirt with black addidas shorts and a pair of sandals. Then i changed

<<<<<<Jimin's POV>>>>>>

I was waiting for Y/N to change quickly while im in the bathroom stuck. I looked at the mirror

"You Jimin are one of a handsome person. Damn flex it" I was admiring myself in the mirror then I was going impatient so I decided to peek

I opened the door 4 cm. just to take a peek slowly steady nothing to be afraid of she's a girl your a muscular man.

Dangit! Why does it gotta be when she takes her clothes off she's literally in her underwear right now, why is she applying lotion! Gotta close this door.

I hurriedly closed it and looked at the mirror "Inhale, Exhale". Wait. Why did I react like that, she's just Y/N, I like girls in their underwear. I opened the door again "AHHHH!!!"

Y/N ran to me and punch me in my arms, ouch! She's a hard hitter, does she go to a gym or some self defense class?

"Im sorry im sorry you were taking too long!!" I said in defense "You could've said to me you were impatient!" Y/N fired back

<<<<<<Y/N POV>>>>>>

I was applying lotion in my body cause it has UV protection in it and I dont want to be tanned.

While i was busy applying, the door in the bathroom suddenly closed "That son of a bitch."

I quickly went up to the door just then I can hear mumbling, I was about to open it but it opened so I attacked immediatly.