"Hey Rave" a familiar voice called out and I looked behind only to see Jenny walking towards me.

"Jenny, umm hey" I gulped hoping Dallas wasn't here.

"Dallas isn't here, so you can breathe" she smiled.

"Oh I-I was just-" I stuttered.

"He told me what he did and honestly I think it was completely reckless on his path. But cut the guy some slack, he's still figuring out his feelings and it's not exactly been fair on you but I hope you understand" she said honestly as we entered a big hall with many people dressed in high end designer clothing and accessories.

"I do understand, and I'll talk to him" I smiled back at her as I let a little guilt crawl back into my heart.

"Raven hunny! You look beautiful!" Mrs.Williams called out as she rushed towards me with a familiar woman near her.

"So do you Mrs.Williams" I smiled gladly.

"Jennifer, I thought Dallas would be joining you" Mrs. Williams questioned Jenny.

"He had to finish a bit of his homework, so he couldn't make it. Though he sends his love" she smiled confidently, like she has been in this situation many times.

"That's a shame, girls I would like to introduce you to Mrs.Spencer Yardley, a friend of mine. She's a designer you know" Mrs Williams introduced the familiar woman dressed exquisitely in an ankle length black dress that had a slit up to her knee.

"I remember you, I love the dress by the the way" I said staring at the gorgeous woman.

"Yeah, you're the one who came to my boutique a month ago right?" she asked smiling brightly.

"That's me" I chuckled along with the rest of them.

"Mom, I'm going to steal Rave for a bit" Cara came from behind me before tugging me, "Hey Jenny!" she greeted.

"Hi Cara" she smiled genuinely before continuing the conversation with the two older women.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Ryan's here and I told him you two could talk in my bedroom, so he's waiting there for you" she spoke quickly as I caught Mark wave to me from the corner of my eye as I waved back.

"Where's Elisa?" I asked cautiously.

"Apparently Daniel, Mark's brother is taking her out to keep her company" Cara said equally confused about it as me.

"Okay fine, I'll go talk to him" I said taking a deep breath before pulling my dress up in my hands and walking fast up the stairs.

I knocked on the door hoping I could skip through whatever was going to come. But as the door I was faced with a suited up Ryan and if my mind wasn't clouded I'd have completely swooned over him.

"Hey" he gulped, "You look stunning"

"Ummm thanks, we need to talk about yesterday" I said getting straight to the point.

"Yes umm about what you heard" he began as I walked inside and closed the door behind me.

"I met Eli when I moved to DC, she was my high school tour guide..We started dating only when we were in end of freshman year, I'm not going to lie I was completely in love with her and at that point I didn't think that we would have had any problems at all" he started as he sat down on the bed.