Forgive me?

So I was working yesterday, and this lady picked her 2 year old kid and threw him into the backseat. Working at Taco Bell is interesting 😂

(Vic's p.o.v)

I ran my ass over to Kellin so quick and almost knocked over the coffees in his hand when I tried to hug him and he just stayed still in my arms.

"Kells?" I ask him warily and he just shakes his head. "Kells, are you okay?" I ask him and pull away to look him in the eye.

(Kellin's p.o.v)

Vic pulled away from me and I bit my lip to hold back tears. I couldn't tell if I should be happy or sad or angry or scared.

He took the coffees from my hands and placed them down on the desk behind him before coming back up to me and taking my hands in his and right then a tear fell. I couldn't face him right now. I've got to quit. I've been mad at him for so long, I can't just talk to him now like everything is okay.

I pulled my hands away from his and went to turn around to walk out. I felt his strong grip wrap around my wrist and pull me closer to him and before I knew it, my back was pressed up against his chest and he was holding me tighter than before.

"Kells, please let me explain." He said without his face pressed into the crook of my neck and I got shivers. I just nod softly and he continued to hold me. "I know those things I said hurt you, and I'm so sorry. Kellin I didn't want to, Tay told me to stay away. She told me if I knew what was better for you, I'd let you go."

I felt more tears trickle down my face.

"Kells, I still love you. I never stopped loving you." He turned me around wiped away my tears, his thumbs brushing across my skin as I felt a blush spread across my cheeks. He leaned in for a kiss and I quickly turned my head to the side and he ended up kissing my cheek. He pulled back and pouted.

"I'm sorry Viccy, it's just gonna take some time, ya know? You really hurt me." I said with a sad face. He just nodded and reached my hand up to his face to kiss my knuckles.

"Erm, I should probably get that other coffee to Mike before the ice melts." I said and quickly hurried over to the desk. "The caramel one is yours, correct?" Vic just nodded silently.

"His office is the 5th door on the left." I grabbed the plain coffee and made my way out the door. Still a little shocked, I rested against the wall for a minute before finally walking around to find Mike's office.

(Vic's p.o.v)

I hated seeing Kellin like that. I wished he could see how sorry I was. I didn't miss an opportunity to take a glance to stare at his ass on his way out of my office though. Oh, how I've missed that ass. I quickly shook my head and walked back over to my desk and tried to focus on my work that I was doing before he came in.

A few minutes later, Kellin found his way back into my office and he stood in front of my desk.

"What would you like me to do for you, Sir?" He asked. I felt my eyes get wider. Just hearing those sultry words that could easily be taken the wrong way fall out of his lips made a mess of me alone. I felt myself get harder from beneath the desk.