The Beginning

I honestly just want to get these chapters out as fast as possible, so I'm not going to have a posting schedule because I already have a hectic schedule with school and work so just please enjoy the chapters as they show up (':

Kellin's p.o.v

"Hey."

A familiar voice came from above me and my head perked up immediately and was greeted by a friendly face with their hand stretched out towards me.

"Mike?" I asked.

"Come on Kellin. You need to be up early in the morning for work tomorrow, it's your first day." I took his hand and stood up and stumbled a little.

"How did you you find me?" I was very confused.

"I lost my brother, he went out drinking too and was trying to find him. I guess I found you instead." He said as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "come on, I've got the car waiting a block down. I'll drive you back to your place."

"But I don't know where I am. I don't know how to get home." I pouted and looked up at the abnormally tall boy standing next to me. Or maybe I was just short?

"Don't worry, I have your name and address down in the system from when you sent in your application." He told me as he started to make his way down the sidewalk.

"Wait!" I quickly tried to follow him but toppled over my own feet. Did I really get that drunk? He quickly rushed over and pulled me up by my waist as we walked over to the car slowly.

"Shouldn't you be finding your brother?" I asked. I felt bad that my employer had to find me drunken on the side of the street the night before my first day of work.

"He has a phone. If he really needs, he can call and I'll come pick him up then." he said as we gradually got closer to what I found out wasn't a car, but a limo.

"You guys really are loaded aren't you?" My drunken self asked with no filter. He just chuckled in response and held my door open for me. He helped me crawl inside before shutting the door and then walked over and hopped in on the other side. He opened a little window that lead to where the driver was sitting and told him my address and with that we were off.

*****

Mike walked me up to my apartment to make sure I didn't do anything stupid on my way up here. What thing I would've done stupidly I wasn't sure, but I'm sure I would've found a way to do it.

"Thanks Mike," I said and hugged him and he went stiff in my arms. "I'm sorry you had to see me like this." I said as I pulled away and fished in my pocket for my keys.

"Sure thing Kellin. Just make sure to get some rest for work tomorrow." He said and started walking away once I got my apartment unlocked and made my way into it before locking the door behind me and plopping myself down on the couch.

*****

*beep beep beep*

My loud alarm woke me up and I immediately got a pounding headache. "Fuck." I muttered and held my head between my hands. I got up and went to the kitchen for water and some pain killers.

After collecting the pills and taking them, I trudged my way over to my room and began to get dressed in a nice blue button up shirt, a pair of black jeans and my black toms. My phone vibrated in my back pocket.

From Mike: Good morning Kellin. Please stop by Dani's coffee shop on your way to work and pick up two iced lattes. One with caramel. Tell the receptionist your name and she'll direct you where to go once you get to our building. Thank you, see you soon.

I sighed. As if I wasn't already late enough with this killer headache. I made my way out of the apartment and into my car and rested my head on the wheel for a minute while memories from the night before rushed into my head. I was so fucked.

*****

Running up to the building, a door man opened the door for me and I gave him a quick thank you. Coffee in my hands, I rush up to the receptionist desk.

"Kellin Quinn, it's my first day here." I said politely and she smiled up at me.

"Mike told me you'd be coming. Go ahead on up to the 8th floor, third door on your right."

I walk over to the elevator as fast as I can without spilling the coffee. My eyes scan over the buttons in a panick and I finally find the 8 buttin. Oh man I'm gonna be so late. I check my watch.

8:17 it reads. My boss is gonna kill me and I haven't even met him yet.

*Ding* The elevator stopped and I walked out before walking down the hall and down to the third door. I took a deep breath, here goes nothing. I opened the door.

"Here you g-" I got cut off by him.

"You're late." He said without looking up from his desk. I looked up with big shocked eyes before I realized who was talking and I took a deep breath in.

"V-vic?" my voice went small and a bead of sweat began to form on my forehead.

His head shot up quickly.

(Vic's p.o.v)

"V-vic?" I heard his innocent voice grow smaller and I shot my head up quickly and immediately almost started crying.

"Kellin..." I whispered.

CLIFF HANGER HAHA LOVE YOU GUYS