At one point you had to teleport the whole team. They weren't happy. Neither were you. They're talking about how painful it is as if you didn't know! You're the one teleporting them! They'll get use it eventually.
Just give it a few months.

After ten minutes they show everyone's points on the board. Your eyes go wide when you see your team, Bakugou's team in seventh. And not just 'oh yeah, seventh out of twelve that's fine' no! It's not fine! Your team has Zero points. You see that Bakugou has lost the headband. This is so fucking typical. It probably happened while this hot head was jumping in the air.

"We have a change of plans." Bakugou states in a restrained gruff voice. He emits chaotic energy. You and Sero share a cautious stare. "Before we take down Deku. We're gunna kill every last one of these B-list idiots."

"Calm down Bakugou," Kirishima says while Bakugou visible shakes to hold in his anger. "You've gotta keep a level head or we'll never get our points back!"
Bakugou explodes, in a literal sense. His quirk creates smoke which scratches in your lungs.
"I've never been calmer." Bakugou states and you strongly disagree. "Now go After them Kirishima."
Is there even a point for you and Sero to be here other than to catch The loud one. Well you original joined this team because Bakugou promised you a win. If he lied then he better be ready to throw hands.
It doesn't take your team long before you all run after another group. Starting with Monoma's, they're the team that stole your headband.

Bakugou is bold with his attacks yet Monoma dodges so freely. He even releases a blast back at Bakugou. Does he have some sort of copy cat quirk? Or is this just a coincidence?
Of course Bakugou responds with louder and bigger explosions.

Eventually one of Monoma's team mates releases a goo like object. You've worked at the bar long enough to know not to touch random sticky goo. Unfortunate Kirishima gets stuck. You have to use your quirk to teleport the goo somewhere else. It's easier to move that than the team.

Once Kirishima is unstuck your team bolts. You have less than sixty seconds left of the game. Surely you're screwed but maybe you're not?? As your team is running you feel a blast of wind. For a second you look and see Iida bolting, he's going too fast, he's going to hurt himself.

No time for that, your team has to get points. By the looks of it Iida's team has top points. But Monoma's team is in second place. They're your objective. You only have to get in the top four spots, it's possible. Just gotta steal some headbands in like thirty seconds?

"TELE GET ME TO THEM NOW!" Bakugou yells and you don't even hesitate before teleporting Bakugou above Monoma's head. Sero begins shooting his tape straight away to get him back. At first Monoma's team is able to defend but soon enough Bakugou grabs a handful of headbands and is dragged back to all of you without even touching the ground.

Over the speakers you hear Present Mic announcing your teaming going up to third place. Good, now if you just run for the next Fifteen seconds, without loosing any headbands and without letting Bakugou touch the floor. You're fine.
Fucking hot headed teammate.

Bakugou yells to your team about his plan. You're getting all your points back from Monoma, every second counts. And then you're apparently going for the ten million which Todoroki's team has at the moment.
Risky but whatevs. No other team is dumb enough to have your plan.

"Tele, Get us to them again!" Bakugou calls.
"It's [L/n] and you know that!" You shout back before doing as planned. It seems that Bakugou's determination to win has overruled the pain of teleportation. The same somewhat goes to your teammates.
Kirishima runs headfirst into Monoma's group while Sero distracted them with 'un-aimed' tape blasts. Bakugou gets close enough and steals your original headband back. 
You move up to second place.

"Now we're going after Deku and Todoroki."
Okay so, ten seconds left. This is chill. This is cool. Bakugou once again jumps off and blasts into the air. You have a feeling Sero won't be able to catch him this time and you feel quite lighted headed right now. Very light headed in fact. Breathing becomes harder, like, no matter how much you breathe in it doesn't matter oh and everything's blurry. That's chill, this is fine, You're great.

Bakugou rockets through the air and towards Todoroki's team, there you see Iida. And some of the pain goes away, no, it's still there, you still hurt, you still feel sick. It just doesn't matter. Iida is over there, attempting to run. He's overused his quirk. He knows his boundaries and he pushed them. You want Bakugou to take the headbands and win but you don't want Iida to lose.
Maybe he won't be able to snatch them all.

Just as Bakugou reaches out his arm to get the points. Present mic yells through the speakers "Times up!". You instantly feel relieved.

The crowed cheers and your group disburses. Your team all runs to Bakugou's side as he's flat on the floor. He starts yelling while punching the ground. Maybe you should stay away from him for a bit.

For now, the games over and you can proceed to the second round. But first,

___________________________________
╔═*.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.*═╗
The lunch break.
╚═*.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.*═╝

Word count:
1,336