ch 6 the fight with merch mohawk part 1

Start from the beginning

biology two star: their not our hostages their prized specimens for todays lesson on human anatomy!

Mako: hey ryuko

Y/N: Stay away from my privates I haven't used those yet.

Ryuko: quickly dispatched of them and freed y/n and mako from their shackles.

Ryuko: damn those guys were way to easy

Mako: thanks ryuko I didn't want to lose my lunch

Y/N: I'd be more worried about having my organs spill out mako 😑.

Senketsu: your blood is getting salty ryuko.
Ryuko: you can read my blood levels.

Senketsu: yes as well as your weight mood, heart rate and BMI

Ryuko: hey that's personal

Senketsu: you should also lay of of the croakets salty foods arn't a very balanced diet.

Ryuko: I need to eat those to keep my strength up!

Y/N: It was always entertaining whenever ryuko argued with her uniform y/n could here of course them but he didn't say anything it made it funnier that way.

Ryuko: HEY WHATS SO FUNNY!?

Y/N: oh it's I just really like your comedy act

Mako: ryuko sure is hilarious.

Y/N: anyway It's kind of weird don't you think?

Ryuko: what is?

Y/N: I mean that you've been pretty much curb stomping every club that's come for us infact since maiko we haven't had much trouble I'm not complaining but still...

Ryuko: yeah... I guess your right.

Mako: oh I almost forgot it's lunch time mako immediately and surprisingly pulled a bag contain thre lunch boxes out of her breasts?

Y/N was somewhat aroused and curious and ryuko looked shocked and jealous.
Y/N: 0_0 how big are her breasts

Mako: that was close If They had cut me open all my food would spill out.

Y/N: Strange as always mako -_-

Any way let's eat I'm starving!

Then suddenly as they ate a hail of needles swarmed y/n mako seemingly paralyzing them.

Ryuko: huh? guys!

???: I put them to sleep so they won't bother us later they'll wake up feeling refreshed and revitalized.

Ryuko: oh uhhh thanks?

Your uniform however *click* will get No such treatment.

Senketsu: Ryuko run!
within seconds she was doing just that.

Y/N Pov.
Unbeknown to ryuko and the stranger

Y/N: (Dammnit even though I saw him coming I couldn't react quick enough! This being powerless thing is really getting old)

(Okay come on their has to be some part of me that can still be awake).

Y/n spoke out but his voice felt weak and relaxed.

Y/N: Shinkets!
No response came. Y/N spoke again this time with more strength returning to his voice. SHINKETS WAKE UP I NEED HELP.

Shinkets just grunted and stayed asleep.

Y/N: *sigh* SHINKETS WAKE THE F*** UP RIGHT NOW OR I'LL PUT YOU IN THE WASHER WITH MAKO'S PANTIES!

Shinkets: *yawn* huh what oh hey
y/n how are you doing I just had the best dream.