"I love you," He whispers against my lips.

"I love you so much more," I respond, my arms wrapping him in a hug.

🔥⚡️

"Barry. You should rest," Harry says as Barry walks up to Jesse. "You don't need to be here."

"No, that's just it. I think I do," Barry says, standing near her. He grabs her hand, using his powers slightly and we watch as she slowly wakes up.

"Hi," She breathes out. "How did I get here?" Harry chuckles, hugging her.

"How did you do that?" Henry asks.

"Are you, like, magic now?" Cisco asks.

"Did you know that was gonna happen?" Iris asks.

"Maybe. It's hard to explain. It's..."

"It's the Speed Force," Harry finishes.

🔥⚡️

"Hey," Barry says walking over to me.

"Hey," I say, grabbing his hand, intertwining it in my hand. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah," He says as we start to head out of S.T.A.R. Labs. "Hey, did you ever call that guy? To help control your powers?"

"Do you really think I was thinking about anything besides you this past day?" I ask and I give him a look.

He shakes his head. "So you didn't?" He asks.

"Actually, I called Ollie for his number since I don't actually have that. He gave it to me but also mentioned that he's not available," I say.

"Oh, why not?" Barry asks as we step into the elevator.

"He's in hell," I say.

"Oh.. what happened?" He asks.

"No, I mean he's in literal hell," I correct.

"Like in actual-"

"Yeah," I nod.

"What kinda guy-"

"You don't wanna know," I cut him off. "... Well... He's actually kind of a great guy."

"Uh huh," He nods sarcastically.

"He is! I swear. A bit of cocky jackass sometimes but a good guy," I say.

"Ok," Barry chuckles, pulling me into his chest with the hand I was holding. I wrap my other arm around his waist, smiling at his warmth as the elevator doors open.

We head out, towards my car when I hear Barry whisper, "I love you."

I bite my lip as I stop, turning to kiss him on the cheek. "I love you too."

I pull away from him, getting into the car as he does too. "By the way, do you happen to have a white dress with like pink and orange flowers on it?"

"Umm, I just bought one a couple days ago... How did you know that?" I ask him, completely surprised.

"I just had a hunch," He says, turning away from me with a smile as I start driving home. "Oh, and um- when you wear it, don't be near me until the end of the day.... when I can rip it off of you."

I almost crashed the car.

🔥⚡️

Me and Barry walk to his mother's grave. He hands me the umbrella he was holding and lets go of my hand. Taking off his backpack, he crouched down in front of the gravestone. "Joe offered to take me so many times," He says, setting down flowers. "I always found an excuse to say no." He takes out a book called "The Runaway Dinasaur."

"My mom and I read this when I was little," Barry says, looking at me. "Do you know it?"

"Yeah. I-I never really liked that book," I say.

"Why?" Barry asks, turning around.

"Because it was about a mother who was always there for her child, no matter what, and um- after she died- disappeared- well technically it was dead for young me- umm- anyways... I started to hate it. Cause that wasn't my mom... or yours," I ramble. "We never had anyone who was "just right" for us."

"Didn't we?" He asks, standing up and taking the umbrella from me. "I'm seeing things a lot differently now. I wasted so much time being angry about what I'd lost, when I had so much... My dad, Joe, Iris and then, you. The truth is, Liv, I don't know how we managed to make it this far or where we go from here. All I know is you're everything to me, and you always have been. I know that I wanna be with you, for a long time. For as long as you let me. And no matter what happens I know that the sound of your voice will always bring me home."

I smile at him, giving him a kiss and then hugging him.