Promise|ᴶᵁᴺᴳᴴᴼᴾᴱ pt. 2

°•°•°•°

"I'm here to visit someone... " Jimin paused and smirked.

"What do you mean? Your not supposedly visiting me right?" Jungkook scoffed as Jimin just chuckled.

"Well, Jungkook, I'm not specifically visiting someone, I came here because my father said so" Jimin said, and Jungkook was getting impatient.

"Just get to the point" Jungkook said which made Jimin click his tongue.

"Hoseok, Jung Hoseok" Jimin said, while Jungkook stood there confused.

"You're not making it clear, Just go to the point and I'll leave you alone!" Jungkook yelled, oh how he wanted to diss Jimin but being a Prince, he couldn't.

"If that's what you want, at first I didn't wanna go, but my father forced me, I went here, and saw him... After all these years I finally saw him, I approached him but he didn't seem to remember me, so I pretended to be lost, he doesn't remember me because of that jerk" Jimin said, calmly, but Hurt was evident in his voice, Jungkook felt his heart sank with Jimin's statement.

"Who are you to Hoseok?!" Jungkook yelled grabbing Jimin's collar,  "ah, Poor Jungkook, I wish I can tell you, but I won't, but I shall make him mine, now if you excuse me" Jimin smirked and walked away, as Jungkook fell on his knees, Confusion flooding his mind.

"Jungkook! What are you doing?!" Hoseok panicked as he helped Jungkook stand up, and once he did Hoseok examined any bruises or cuts on Jungkook's body, but thankfully there were none.

"Are you ok? You look so pale" Hoseok asked cupping Jungkook's cheeks.

"Hyung, Promise me you won't leave me alright?" Jungkook asked as he pulled Hoseok into a tight hug.

"I Promise Kookie" Hoseok smiled as he blushed.

|Jungkook's POV

Hyung, I Promise to myself that soon, you'll be free, no more punishments, no more sleepless nights, no more hurting, I'll make your life like a paradise, I'll be a good emperor for you, and I'll make sure that this whole Empire treats you well, I won't let anyone hurt you, You are precious to me, Jung Hoseok I Promise, I'll give you my life if that means I'll always see you happy, but... Jung Hoseok... What are you doing to me? What are doing to my heart?... (a/n: I am confusion lol)

|Author's POV

It was night time and Jungkook was in his room thinking about the promise he made to himself, and what he feels for Hoseok, it can't possibly be love right? Jungkook's thoughts were interrupted when he heard a knock, Jungkook smiled as he opened the door.

"Oh, it's you.. What do you need?" Jungkook's smile soon faded when he saw Sun-ji.

"Just visiting you" Sun-ji said as she entered Jungkook's room without hesitation.

"Well if that's all, the door is widely open for you" Jungkook said crossing his arms glaring at her.

"Oh my Jungkook, why won't you smile at me for once?" Sun-ji said and was about to sit on Jungkook's bed but Jungkook was fast to stop her.