0:03

"Pointed feet and good posture. Perfection no matter where you are. There is nothing better than doing things right" - Sylvain (Nova) Reese

 There is nothing better than doing things right" - Sylvain (Nova) Reese

Sylvain stood up all night waiting for her best friend to come home. She felt foolish, why wouldn't she? Easy wasn't her property, he would eventually get a partner or something. She just expected a bit more. A text or something. She hoped he was having fun, wherever he was, and that he'd be home soon.

The lock clicked, and she shot up and ran towards the door as soon as Easy stepped into the house and shut the door behind him. She launched herself into his arms, and although his head was killing me and her grip around his midsection was deadly, he hugged her back.

"Missed you" He mumbled, his voice deep and scratchy. He gently pulled away from her and went into the kitchen to grab some painkillers and water. He could feel Nova watching him, could practically hear the gears turning in her head as she thought of a million questions. He shrugged off his sweater and turned back towards Nova, ready to answer all her questions and apologize for not letting her know he wouldn't be home.

"Somebody got busy last night" Nova giggled, and Easy's eyebrows furrowed as he downed the aspirin and water. "How'd you know?" he sighed, running a hand through his hair. For the amount of alchohol he had consumed, he was lucky his hangover wasn't a full on earthquake. It was more of an annoying vibration.

Nova waved him over as she walked into the bathroom. As soon as Easy got a good look at his neck, he nearly had a heart attack. Angry purple bruises ran all down his neck, and he ripped his shirt off only to see the same purple marks all over his torso. He let out a loud, annoyed groan. He had a job interview in a few days, and he'd definitely have to reschedule, which was not a good look.

"That's exactly what you get for not texting me at all last night" the little asshole mumbled, a shit eating grin on her face. Weston opened his mouth to throw a quick insult, but three hard and loud knocks cut him off. Sylvain made her way to the living room to open the door, and was shoved out of the way by an excited looking Billie, who was holding a bright pink flier in her hand like her life depended on it.

"WESTON" she yelled, rushing over to the startled boy "Check this shit out! Fucking look!" she pressed the paper into his hand, and his tired eyes scanned the paper. His eyes widened and he grinned widely. Sh*tty band records- the #1 underground to mainstream label, was looking for new talent to broadcast. Billie could barely contain her excitement, chewing on her mint gum with such agression her jaw started to hurt.

 Billie could barely contain her excitement, chewing on her mint gum with such agression her jaw started to hurt