1.

Karma.

        I stood in the mirror with my towel wrapped around my body. My body wasn’t no where near perfect. Standing 5'8 220 pounds. I was solid, yet I accepted this. I was self- conscious of my body, but I didn’t show it. I dropped my towel and everything was shown: the stretch marks that show me how I'm different from everybody, the rolls that tell me I’m not a size 2. don’t get it twisted I may be fat, but ill be damn if I let another bitch put me down because of their own insecurities they cant hide. I'm not every big girl you see or hear about, the ones that get bullied in school, or think they have to lose weight to get a nigga. Not me, I may be big but I had my share a niggas. I lotioned down my body as Pink Friday album begun to play. I sat my clothes on my bed and looked over my outfit for any last minute changes. Being that it was 23 degrees outside the coldest its been in November I know I had to layer up. I added a pair of leggings to go under my jeans for extra warmth. Just as Roman's Revenge played Karmen, my twin, busted in room.

“Damn bitch you still naked? Hurry ya ass up so we can get something to eat.”

“Don't rush me. It takes time to get cute, only ugly people rush me.” I looked up at her with a smirk on my face.

“Fuck you.”

“Fuck you too whore.”

She slammed my door shut, as I continued getting dressed. I had on a brown sweater, black leggings under my skinny jeans and my brown boots. I grabbed my phone, charger , headphones and wallet and met Karmen downstairs.

“The Queen has arrived.” I announced as I stepped off the last step. I grabbed my book bag and my keys off the table.

“Just hurry your ass up. I'm in the car.” I locked up everything I went out the car. Karmen and I share an apartment together. We bought it last year along with our cars. We both have Dodge Chargers, mine was all black, hers was red. Once I was buckled in, she pulled out the driveway towards White Castles.

“So you know that boy Cole Richards that's in our English class.” She asked as she pulled in to White Castles parking lot.

“Yeah, what about him?”

Cole Sanders is a fine piece of chocolate. He's 6 foot even, I sometimes catch him looking at me. His big brown eyes are mesmerizing. We drove up to the drive thru to order our food.

“Well I heard he likes you.” she answered.

I looked over at her with a stale looked.

“Girl you late. I been noticing him noticing me.”

After getting our food, Karmen drove off towards the school. We're both attending St. Louis Community College for our General Transfers classes. I'm majoring in Business Administration, and she's majoring in Nursing. We entered the Student Center and found a table to eat.

“Well don't look now, but your little crush is staring you down, like a piece of meat.”

I slightly turned my head to the side and saw him conversing with his friends, you can tell he was barley paying any attention. Our eyes met for a brief second, before he bit his lip and winked at me.

“Well bitch stop drooling over his ass, and go to talk to him.”

My head snapped back to Karmen.

“Girl please, I already know he don't want me. Have you seen his exes? All them bitches is sticks. The fuck would he want with me?” I began eating my food blocking the world out.

**Anonymous**

“So wassup, you gonna do it? The voice asked.

“Man nah, why would I do that? I can have that any day and plus I was raised better than that.” I answered.

“Man whatever. You just a pussy.”

I looked at him with anger across my face.

“Bitch you got me fucked up. I ain’t no pussy.”

“Prove then. PUSSY!