Ch. 18- The Concert

*selenes point of view*

It was the day of the concert. My heart was racing at the speed of light. This was the second stop on my tour with the boys. I preparing my harmonies when Niall walked in with the other boys. I really needed there comfort. Harry wasnt there though. Where was he? I thought we were becoming friends again.

Niall kissed me and i was off to soundcheck one last time. I only had one new song that a was debuting today. Dont Let Go Of Me. The fans found out the lyrics but none have read the tune of it. Im so happy about the new sound im bringing. I want my album to show people who i really am. They played my song and i was ready.

Something burning inside of me. I cant let it go it its standing right in front of me.

You’re the one who makes my heart race.

Your love shines brighter than the stars.

No one else can beat your love, you’re the one who carried me

Through the dark.

(But now you’re gone-gone-gone

Just please don’t let go of me, I swear I’ll try harder

next time but just don’t let go of me.

I need you and I proabaly need me to but this

Love is getting hard to control.)

Something is not right and your keeping your distance from me.

And I cant seem to point out the flawless

Yet, you seem to find perfectly

I cant seem to wrap my head around it.. baby

(But now you’re gone-gone-gone

Just please don’t let go of me, I swear I’ll try harder

next time but just don’t let go of me.

I need you and I proabaly need me to but this

Love is getting hard to control.)

Now you just a different puzzle piece.

And i cant find another way to fit you in my life..

"Soundcheck over. Selene, makeup time!

Why isnt Harry here? He'll show up. I hope.

-----------

*harrys point of view*

At this point i was done. Selene was the one for me but i couldn't tear her away from Niall, i would the worst mate ever. Why couldnt i love someone else?Why couldn’t i? All I ever wanted was to have a good life and a family with her. Yet, I screwed it all up by hooking up with those girls. I wanted her back, I skipped her concert. I couldn’t bare seeing her sing with her angel like voice and her smiling when she sees Niall. Sure.. I could wait till they break up but Niall would be crushed. Everything is wrong, wrong! I sit on my computer and look up old interviews of Selene. The entire time she is smiling, I miss her.

I turn off my computer and in walks Liam.

“Harry what are you doing here? 

"I uh just..." I felt the hot tears swell in my eyes. What was i doing here? I should be out there, clapping and screaming for Selene but i was here. Alone, confused, lost.

"c'mon, Selene is worried sick about you!"

"What? are you.. serious?"

"Yes, now lets go! the concert starts in 30 mintues."

"But the staduim is literally half way across town! We'll never make it!"

"NOT WHEN IM DRIVING! LETTSS GOOO STYLESSS!" Liam yelled and wanked my arm along with myself out the door before i could even protest against him driving.

---------------------------------------

*Nialls point of view*

 Selene was nerve wrecked. 

Everyhting leading up to this was just amazing.

I finally found my princess and well she calls me her prince.

I was standing outside waiting for Liam to finally return with Harry. Selene was torn because he wasn't there. I was pissed, he knew this was a big night for her! Why would he even try thinking about skipping out on this!?

"Nialler, you okay mate?" Zayn tapped my shoulder.

"Yeah,  just fine."

"You sure? Anything on ya mind? You seem really tense." He looked at me with worried eyes, he sensed that i was uneasy but i didnt want him to know the reason why. It would make me seem like a really jealous type of person. Was i? No i couldn't be..

"No, just waiting for Liam to get back..Thats all"

"Alright, i'll be inside!" Zayn walked back in and i was alone.

Could i really be jealous? No. Harry and Selene had thier time together and well they porbably weren't meant to be, right? Right? 

Selene loved me and i loved her. Thats all that mattered to me. 

-----------------------

Writiers block for awhile but heres another chapter enjoy!

XOXO vivi <3