LONG TIME NO SEE ( 오랜만이야 )

Start from the beginning

He wanted to be petted, she guessed. It has been a while since Sora and Yoongi haven't spend any quality time together, and the young woman couldn't pay attention to him as much as she had done before, and she felt bad for it.

" Say, Yoongi, what do you think about going back to the treehouse this weekend? You seemed to like it a lot last time we went there. We could even spend the night there. It would be like, camping? "

However, Yoongi's face tensed up, " At the treehouse? "

" Yeah, since it's Spring now, the forest must look splendid with all the flowers and clear sky... "

" I... I will think about it. " He replied.

She looked at him, confused. Sora thought he would be delighted to go back there. Maybe now it's not the time, she thought.

" Okay, keep me updated when you change your mind! " Said the woman as she stroked his hair one more time. " Now, I think you should go. I wouldn't want you to be late for work. "

" Yeah... " He smiled at her before he went back to his room.

Sora then walked toward the bathroom to take a warm shower, hoping to help her cool down her mind a bit.

She barely had the time to finish her shower that Yoongi had already gone to work. She sat at the edge of her bed and dried her hair with a towel while she was thinking of today's schedule.

First thing first, Sora had to go to the Center before her shift start and try to gather a juridic file concerning Yoongi. Better safe than sorry. She will then have to talk to Namjoon. His pieces of advice are one of the things that she needed the most right now.

Then... She eventually needed to have a serious talk with Yoongi.

" Ah~ " Sora let herself fall on the bed.

She didn't even know what to tell him. Just a few days ago, she had promised him that she would not leave his side, and now she had to explain to him that his past owner came and wants him back?!

" Screw this society rules. "

Since Yoongi had already left for work, Sora thought it was a good opportunity for her to call Jaebum. She took her phone that she had left on the bed earlier and looked through her contacts.

If anyone could help her with this, Jaebum was the one.

After three rings, he answered. " Sora? "

" Oh, Jaebum, have you arrived at the Center yet? "

" No, but I am on my way. Why? Did...something happen? " He asked.

She rubbed the nape of her neck while replying, " Hum, yesterday I met with Yoongi's past owner. "

" ...Keep going. "

Sora sighed before she walked down the stairs to go to the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea.

" She wants him back, Jaebum. Cherry on the top, she is none other than Song Hyejin, Rose Cosmetic's CEO's daughter. " She uttered annoyingly.