Chapter 6

“So it’s official”

(Nobodies pov)

After there love making…

Gajeel and Levy slept the day away as Levy woke up to there friends in Gajeels room and the door forced opened she screamed “GAJEEL!!!!”

(Gajeel’s pov)

I woke up only to see Levy’s messy hair and my idiot guild mates staring at us with the company of Mira, I took a deep breath (inhale) “GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!”(Exhale) the force of my roar blasted everyone out of my place head first, but it wasn’t enough to keep them out. “Wait in the living room” as I pointed in the direct as they closed my door. I got up and gave Levy a pair of sweat pants but she didn’t wear her panties under them “never knew you had back dimples baby” I smirked. “Maybe you’ll them again she winked as she put on one of my tank tops.

(Levy’s pov)

(She turns around)

“I like your v-cut Gajeel” As I smiled and blushed a little,”You’ll see it again shrimp” he kissed my cheek and put on a pair of black shorts.

(In the living room, still Levy’s pov)

“Did you two…” everyone said in unison.  We both nodded as Gajeel wrapped his arm around my shoulder. “We’re dating now” I cheerfully smiled. This made all the other “couples” blush and Mira doing backflips of the walls. “I KNEW IT!!!!” she said proudly.  “Yea yea Mira we know” me and Gajeel said together.”

(Natsu,Gray, and Jella’s pov)

“There already going out and we’re still single” the trio mentaly said.

(Gajeel’s pov)

“Gihehe, you might as well tell the guild, Mira isn’t going to keep her mouth shut about it”. “And besides Salamander your jaw is hanging down Hahaha!” I laughed historically at him

(Nobodies pov)

As they all talked about school and weekend plans, all that Mira could think about was how to get her “couples” minus Gajeel and Levy together.

(updates maybe late due to school!!)