Chapter 1 ~ The Maze In The Clear Glass Sphere

Ellos again, Chapter1 of this little story of mine :)

Since I havn't wrote so much for those that read the first part I might as well upload the next part

(not really my best writing possiable but it will do)

It may or may not confuse you so enjoy

comment + rate =) it will be very nice that you did also tell your friends about this story of mine if you like it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------============================================================

A clear glass sphere hovers at the palm of my hand; mist of shimmery purple and blue burst from around and as I watch a leafy maze appears.

Small paths clearly connected to the next and the next and the next, crawling itself inwards to the very centre of the circular maze; the centre itself covered by a large oak tree pushing itself forward above the leafy maze below. Seen from miles away, the tree itself twisted with dark green vines almost as dark as the oak's trunk. Speeding down its trunk, down towards the very last branch; zooming out a perfectly circular secret garden with eight arches each with pillars on each side to create a room like structure with only eight paths to take out of into the maze and slowly out towards the world outside.

Four fountains positioned so much that it squared the tree trunk and the lawn surrounding it; a little towards this big tree, small rays of light could be seen creating sparkles in the air. Looking above at the branches sticking itself so much that its leaves creates a leafy umbrella but small little holes can be seen and slowly the sun ray squeezed itself down to the very soft grass below.

A few of these rays hit softly on a young teenage girl's face, she is asleep, her body relaxed on the soft carpet of grass...

This story is of a young girl we see here and this chapter isn't about how pretty a maze in a clear glass sphere. If you think that, well we just started and now here comes the hard part. I as the narrator of this story will say as much that I can move from character to character.

***

~For this to work, this small little area of page will become confusing~

I breathed in, each breath a small one, light I felt little by little I gripped the branch from falling and a sudden chirping noise comes out from my mouth? No ... beak? Yes I'm now a bird?

Well this is awaked to read isn't it? As my readers you would think this isn't at all confusing except that I was meant to become that human child!!

Wait!?

Human?

I think not

I closed my bird eyes, breathing became heaver, a swell of thoughts creped in my mind. Little by little my body adjusted in breathing until I was fully controlled by this human child.

Now that wasn't so hard right?

I am now a soul inside a human or I think I was, strange to sound?

Here is a little background:

1. I am a soul without a body (at the moment)

2. I do not take over people's minds but just the body and sit there and watch and listen

3. I am your narrator, but this narrator cannot give the insight of her main protagonist, all because that is all too much work to write in 3rd person but to make it much simpler why not go into the mind of a girl?

4. Somewhere in this story you will find out my side of this story, I may be a soul without a body right now. But what about before? Did I have a life? A body?