Chapter 21

Jennie's PoV

"The time that we are all waiting for! Everyone's anticipating who will be the champion of the University Athletic Association of Korea! Place your bets! We have the yet again rivals! It's the Roaring Tigers and the Howling Wolves!" The commentator opened the finals game of the UAAK

Seoul University has managed to get its way through the Final Four. I witnessed how our friends strive for this success. We are down to the finals game. It's a game of 3. Whoever will get the majority wins of 3 games will be called the champions. I am confident that we will get it.

"Come on, girls! Cheer for our school!" I encouraged the cheerleading team

"Roaring Tigers! Let's win this fight!"

"Win! Win! Win, Wolves!"

"Bring home the bacon, Tigers!"

Both sides have brought everyone from their universities for full support. Even our teachers are here! Everyone started yelling when the players from both schools entered the arena. Lisa was, of course, wearing her signature bandana. She was busy chitchatting with her friends to actually look at the people around her.

Before she started warming up, she looked around. Then, her eyes caught mine. She dropped the ball and she ran to me with a smile on her face. She jumped on the sides and she pecked a kiss on my cheek.

"For a sure win," She then winked at me before going back to her teammates

The people behind me cheered and some just admired how hot my girlfriend is. Chaeyoung and Irene teased me, of course.

"How does it feel to have Lisa Manoban as your girlfriend?" Irene asked

"Surreal, but nice," I answered

Lisa is a sweet girlfriend. She updates me every time, she takes me out whenever she can. If she can't, she will facetime me. There are times when I'm completely flooded with school work, she will be there. Not that she's helping, but she's there to watch me and entertain me. She does not want me drowning in those school work since it's bad for my health, according to her.

"Hey!" Kai greeted and they sat beside me

Yeah. Them. Nancy is also with him. I rolled my eyes secretly. Did they really have to sit beside me?

"Has it started?" Kai asked

"You judge it, Kai," Chaeyoung sarcastically replied

"Go, Lisa!" Nancy cheered when everyone was quiet

Everyone looked at her. Even Lisa. I immediately raised my eyebrow at Nancy. Who the hell does she think she is to cheer for my girlfriend when it should be me? The camera pointed at Nancy. So, she is now on the screen.

"Is she Lisa's girlfriend?"

"We gotta admit, she's cute,"

"They would look good together,"

"Is that the Great Lisa Manoban's girl?!" The commentator asked that caused an uproar

I lowered my head. Why can't I just stand up and say that I'm the girlfriend? Then I felt Irene nudged me and she pointed at Lisa. Lisa looked at me while she's frowning. I throw her a confused look. She pointed at me with her arm and suddenly, I was on screen. The camera is now switching from me and Lisa.

Lisa, then, gave me a flying kiss and I smiled with her gesture. I pretended that I got her kiss and I threw it away. She acted as if she was hurt but she was still smiling. Then she made a heart with her body and that made me smile.