2.7

:::urek:::
     Everyone looks at me in shock.
Oh god. I've done something wrong haven't I?
     "I-I'm sorry! I'll go back now!"
As I was about to go back, I was stopped.
     "No. It's ok. What is your name?"
I stop.
     "U-Urek Mazino..."
She motions her hand. "Come here. You've passed the test."
I slowly walk to where she was. Walking I could clearly hear so many people complain.
"Not fair! Why does he get off like that?
"Hah! Guess he has all the luck huh?"
"Lucky bastard! He doesn't have to suffer."
Trying to ignore all the glares was a pain. It felt like I was the odd one out. Though that rabbit man, Headon? Did say I was an irregular or whatever that is.

:::y/n:::
     I look at Urek in awe. I've never seen anyone like him before. He was incredible and had somehow managed dodged Evankhell's wave of shinsu. And it's a fact that Evankhell had the power of ancients and isn't someone you mess with.
At least now I can guarantee our success in passing. Since both me and Ara are from the Ten Great Families and have been training in shinsu. It doesn't look like the level is too high. This should be easy.
     "Come on Ara. Let's go"
She nods and we both go. I touch the shinsu wall, feeling it.
It feels like jelly. So weird.
I pass with no problem. I walk over to where Urek is while waiting for Ara.
     "Hi there! Urek, right?" He seems startled by me. "Ah, sorry. Did I scare you?"
     "No it's okay. And yes. My name is Urek. You?"
     "Jahad Y/N. I'm pretty sure I've already told you, but it's okay seeing as I didn't remember yours. And you can also just call me Y/N."
I hold my hand out waiting for him to shake it. He looks at my hand and shakes it.
     "I-It's nice meeting you Y-Y/N."
     "Haha, you two sure are getting along well. But it must be boring being all alone here. How about we play a small game?"