1.12

:::ara:::
     I walk out into the world. On my way home I try to make out what had happened. I basically saw three incredible people. Not in a single panel at once, but still. It's insane.
Sigh...I can't believe this is happening. Should I even tell anyone about this? I'm so confused!
I stop and realize that I was already in-front of my house. I guess I was so distracted by my thoughts that I hadn't noticed I was already here. I take a deep breath and step in.

:::arlene:::
     I look at the girl Y/N dragged in.
     What an interesting girl she is. Maybe she's the only hope I have in my plan for Y/N's success.
I stand there for a while, thinking. But my thoughts were soon interrupted by the one and only, Jahad.
     "Once Y/N gets her symbol, I'll be sending her to the tower a few years after."
I sigh and close the gates, taking my eye off of Ara.
"I figured. Are you going to make her a princess as well?" I touch the handles on the gates, "We both know she's a fit."
I hear him sigh. I let go of the handles, but I don't turn to look at him.
"No. I'm not going to make her a princess. Even if she was a fit, I won't turn her into one."
I laugh and turn around.
I scoffed at him, "Why not? She'll be the perfect princess. She can be the greatest role model for all princesses."
He looks down and shakes his head.
"No, I won't pressure her anymore," He looks up and glares at me, "She already has enough restrictions as my daughter. Becoming a princess would only make it worse."
I chuckle and look down, breaking eye contact.
"That's funny," I walk away, but stop in my tracks as I was about to leave his sight, "I didn't think someone like you could care so much for a small girl like her."

:::jahad:::
I watch her leave the room. I clench my fists.
"That bastard...What is she thinking?"