Chapter 34

Keenan Point of View

"Hmm, you taste good and comfortable." I hummed after giving Bell a deep kiss on her lips. I found her nodding her head in agreement and looked around to find herself still early in the University.

"Me too. Your piss does mape me addictive and I like to feel your stubbles pricpling me. It's an interesting feeling." She provided.

Alright, so kissing each other is becoming more easy and instinctual with the passing time. The first time we kissed, we restricted ourselves with just a peck on cheek or forehead for couple of days. Then we proceeded by advancing to Eskimo kiss which eventually led to kisses on lips.

The scheduling of kisses and hugs proved to be very effective, given the awkward air we have around each other.

Bell started medical classes right from the next day we scheduled our dates and from then on, the schedule did work out smoothly, surprisingly. We did had many moments of bickering but to overcome those moments in the future, we decided to kiss each other whenever the quarrel gets out of hand and guess what, it actually worked well.

"Today will be our first pampus date and I'm nervous." She said sounding pressured. I made no move to sooth her tension because she is strong enough to get over it quickly.

One thing we both observed in each other is we both don't need each other to calm us down in nervous situations. On contrary, we are similar in performing exceptionally well when we are nervous so a little anxiety doesn't hurt.

"Right. You can't scold me tomorrow when all the girls in the University are looking at you with envy and jealous. Don't come to me with crying eyes when people come to you and disturb you to ask my phone number or to tell you how good looking I am." I said. People may find me cocky but facts remain as facts.

I am a trigger to female hormones and there is no wrong in saying that.

"How humble! What do I do when men pome to me for your pictures or phone number?" She asked me teasingly to which I glared at her. She was not at all fazed by my glare; in fact she was trying hard not to laugh at my face.

"Then you tell them I have my hands full with my Beggar guy." I retorted making her chuckle at me.

This girl! She really knows how to unnerve me.

There is still half an hour time for the University gates to open and so we are currently standing outside to talk about the date plans together. If you ask me, it is better to talk and make a date you both enjoy than giving each other surprises.

Surprises are not that fun compared to a date both enjoy. And fortunately, Bell agrees to me. After spending time with her, we found that we have many things in common. Sometimes, our views and application in few things are quite similar.

While we do quarrel a lot in other issues, I think we started enjoying the arguments as well. She hates it when I try to make her realize how lucky she is to get a Greek God like me but we do end the arguments with kisses like scheduled.

We sure are weird couple.

"We still have twenty minutes to go in. Do you want to make out?" I asked her to which she smiled widely and nodded enthusiastically.

"Pan we try something new?" I raised an eyebrow which almost reached my hairline. She wants to try something new?

I do try to give her different styles of make outs and we are still trying to find a style which makes us go for it over and over again. While we did like a handful of styles, but it didn't make us go for it more than two or three types.